Madden NFL 13, PS Vita $34.69 + $10 Promo Credit @ Amazon

I wonder if there is going to be any game share between systems PS3 and Vita like MLB, and hopefully a bundle price.

Thanks OP! This is exactly the type of deal I was waiting on. Thanks to Amazon credit the total was 0.00. Now hopefully, the demo on Tuesday will reinforce the decision to preorder:D

[quote name='pun123']I wonder if there is going to be any game share between systems PS3 and Vita like MLB, and hopefully a bundle price.[/QUOTE]

I think it's been said it wasn't in this year.

[quote name='slidecage']if it was 29.99 with 10 credit maybe..... sports games on handheld systems suck[/QUOTE]

HSG, Virtua Tennis, and MLB 12 are 3 of the best games on the Vita Imo.

TRU has this listed at 29.99 too bad the price wouldnt fall to 30 with the 10 gift card

HSG is okay but gets boring over time if you dont take it online
Tennis was the same

[quote name='slidecage']if it was 29.99 with 10 credit maybe..... sports games on handheld systems suck[/QUOTE]

So far, I'd say Vita is finally breaking that trend.

[quote name='slidecage']
HSG is okay but gets boring over time if you dont take it online
Tennis was the same[/QUOTE]

It's the same deal for the console versions, though.

[quote name='Prismatico']So far, I'd say Vita is finally breaking that trend.[/QUOTE]

I don't usually like soccer but i had a blast with FIFA. Hot Shots is always good and MLB 12 was also pretty good. Is say you're about right, there are some pretty decent sports choices on Vita.

You must not have played FIFA on the Vita!

I really can't decide if I'm biting on this.. I have Madden pre-ordered from Toys R Us for $45, but I'd love to try this version.

[quote name='NEP']You must not have played FIFA on the Vita![/QUOTE]
QFT ! :cool:

Thanks OP in-4-1 and yes FIFA 12 Vita looks absolutely gorgeous on the Vita.

Like the launch Fifa game I dont expect this years Madden to be as good as next years for Vita when more time is had.

That being said this is sort of an important game for the system. If it rocks itll help sales out for sure.

Really hope next year NHL comes to Vita. That would be insane.

[quote name='NEP']I really can't decide if I'm biting on this.. I have Madden pre-ordered from Toys R Us for $45, but I'd love to try this version.[/QUOTE]

The vita demo will be released on Tuesday.

So weak. I was planning on getting it at Gamestop even, changed my mind, now back here again.

Anyone get the demo yet?

[quote name='Sonne']So weak. I was planning on getting it at Gamestop even, changed my mind, now back here again.

Anyone get the demo yet?[/QUOTE]

Store hasn't updated yet, but it's been early the past few weeks so maybe soon.

Has adhoc play been confirmed ?

I absolutely love Fifa on the Vita, but after buying another copy of the game, found out that it didn't have any adhoc support, which I though was absolutely ridiculous for them not to include that. The whole point of me buying another copy of Fifa, was that me and my son would be able to play each other on the go. We can only play if we are logged into a wi-fi hotspot or something, which really sucks.

We went camping last week, and Fifa games would have been awesome but we couldn't play because no internet. We can play Mortal Kombat via adhoc just fine, but not Fifa. It really sucks.

Preordered it when it was 35 but after trying out the demo probably going to cancel. It just felt like a crappier version of the console game with tiny characters that are kind of hard to see. If I get madden this year will probably get the console version.

[quote name='Prismatico']Sneaky, they changed it back to $39.99 before we could all try the demo.[/QUOTE]

That's why you put in the order first and then wait to cancel it later if the demo sucks.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']That's why you put in the order first and then wait to cancel it later if the demo sucks.[/QUOTE]

I normally do, but I was waiting on $10 credit from other games (which I got today) that can only be put in through the checkout process. I didn't think it would be gone after only two days based on similar Amazon pre-order sales with NCAA and other games this summer.

bread's done
Back