Alan Wake PC (Physical Box) 11.31 at Amazon

Isma23

CAGiversary!
Hello everyone. I just wanted to give a heads up that Alan Wake for the PC is available on Amazon for $12.95. This is a physical box and not a download. Its sold by Southbay Electronics but fulfilled by Amazon so its eligible for free shipping. It includes the main game, the two dlc's, soundtrack, audio commentary and the Alan Wake files. This is my first ever deals post so I hope I didn't post this in the wrong place. I searched around but couldn't find one. Anywho, this is great for people who prefer physical media over downloads:D

http://www.amazon.com/Legacy-Intera...8&qid=1344803491&sr=8-1&keywords=alan+wake+pc

Update: The price decreased to $11.31 yay!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to clarify that it does come with two DLCs, but those aren't the only DLCs for the game. You would still have to get American Nightmare somewhere.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Just wanted to clarify that it does come with two DLCs, but those aren't the only DLCs for the game. You would still have to get American Nightmare somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Nightmare is a standalone game, not DLC. But yeah, you'll need it if you want everything in the series so far.

[quote name='Coltin']Nightmare is a standalone game, not DLC. But yeah, you'll need it if you want everything in the series so far.[/QUOTE]

It is standalone, but essentially part of the game. Just didn't want anyone buying it thinking this included all the possible bonus stuff for the game.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']It is standalone, but essentially part of the game. Just didn't want anyone buying it thinking this included all the possible bonus stuff for the game.[/QUOTE]

Huh? It is a completely separate game. Just because it was a downloadable title, doesn't make it DLC for the original.

Regardless, Alan Wake is fantastic, one of my top 5 games of all time.

Anybody who doesn't own it needs to buy it at this price.

Wow, I've been waiting to find a physical PC copy for under $20, and this certainly fits!

Also didn't know the retail version included both DLC's, so bonus. Thanks OP!

[quote name='NEP']Regardless, Alan Wake is fantastic, one of my top 5 games of all time.

Anybody who doesn't own it needs to buy it at this price.[/QUOTE]

^This! Alan Wake is fantastic and worth every penny. Buy it now!

WARNING: this package only comes with a cardboard outsert, clear DVD box with a generic serial key sticker on the inside below the disc holder, and the DVD game disc with a poorly-printed Alan Wake label on it.

NOTHING MORE!

[quote name='Nintendonly']WARNING: this package only comes with a cardboard outsert, clear DVD box with a generic serial key sticker on the inside below the disc holder, and the DVD game disc with a poorly-printed Alan Wake label on it.

NOTHING MORE![/QUOTE]

WARNING! No one cares.

[quote name='Cmosfm']WARNING! No one cares.[/QUOTE]

Most people posting on this board would at least expect:

1. Instructions
2. Boxart insert
3. Serial key on a professional piece of paper

Having played through this on 360, and now owning it on PC (through Steam Summer Sale), I can say the graphics are indeed better on the PC. Since it was a while ago when I played it on the 360 I can't say how much, but the game looks really beautiful. I always thought the shooting in this game had such an amazing feeling. When you nail someone with a bullet, it really leaves an impact. Definitely a great game to own if you haven't played it before. Different enough from anything else you've ever played.

[quote name='Cmosfm']WARNING! No one cares.[/QUOTE]

Actually I would have bought it it contained any physical items such as a mini Alan Wake cardboard cut out but the poster's comments gave me the info I needed. If a piece of information is irrelevant to you, it does not mean others can't use it. The world does not revolve around you.

Huge fan of the game but already have the LE for 360. Waiting for a Steam sale of $5.

bread's done
Back