List Updated: Uncharted 1/Tomb Raider Underworld/Mercenaries 2 Bundle $14.99 BBY YMMV

TaylorM06

CAGiversary!
Saw this today at my Best Buy for $15. There's quite a few YMMV clearance items going on. I went to both of my local Best Buys today, both with different clearance prices on different games

- Transformers DotM $19.99
- MAG $8.99
- Harry Potter Deathly Hollows (Don't remember which one, I think it was Pt. 2) $9.99
- Street Fighter X Tekken Special Edition $34.99
- Soul Caliber 5 CE $44.99
- Wolfenstein $7.99
- Saints Row The Third Platinum Pack $49.99
- Sniper Ghost Warrior $9.99
- Shaun White Skateboarding (This made me LOL on the inside) $2.99
- Call of Juarez The Cartel $19.99
- Family Game Night 2 & 3 Bundle $19.99
- Saw 2 $14.99

Happy hunting!

Last edited by a moderator:
GreatJob.jpg

[quote name='TooPoor']I have not even heard of this bundle. What does it look like?[/QUOTE]

It's just like the Uncharted Dual Pack. All 3 games are stuffed into one box with all 3 games titles on the front.

[quote name='TaylorM06']It's just like the Uncharted Dual Pack. All 3 games are stuffed into one box with all 3 games titles on the front.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, will definitely ask about it.

[quote name='MR_E']Deathly Hallows Part 2 is chain-wide...part of this week's blowout sale.[/QUOTE]

I saw that one on Saturday for $9.99. Before the sale even started.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Are those items still available on the Best Buy website so we can get sku's for them? Thanks for sharing though.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if they're available online or not, didn't check. I'd imagine at least half of those are still on the site though.

[quote name='mrclutch']Never saw that game pack before. 5 each is a nice grab.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Uncharted 1 is of course awesome. Never played the other two, but a couple of my friends were obsessed with Mercs 2 for a long time.

I was a huge fan the first Mercenaries game, but the second game was a very disappointing letdown. The game was riddled with numerous bugs, the physics seemed a bit off, the framerate would chug at times, and the guns didn't feel like they had much impact. The online co-op felt grafted on but I guess that isn't much of a factor anymore since EA has taken down the game's servers. Looking at Metacritic it's shocking to see that the game has a 72 average. The poor reception of the game unfortunately put the wheels in motion for the developer closing down.

[quote name='Thrinn']I was a huge fan the first Mercenaries game, but the second game was a very disappointing letdown. The game was riddled with numerous bugs, the physics seemed a bit off, the framerate would chug at times, and the guns didn't feel like they had much impact. The online co-op felt grafted on but I guess that isn't much of a factor anymore since EA has taken down the game's servers. Looking at Metacritic it's shocking to see that the game has a 72 average. The poor reception of the game unfortunately put the wheels in motion for the developer closing down.[/QUOTE]

Funny you at that. I never played Mercs 2 because I didn't like Mercs 1.

My friends were all about guns and explosions in that game, which I'm assuming there's a lot of it in Mercs 2.

bread's done
Back