H:PS3/DS games! S:P4G Solid Gold Edition! SMT: Soul Hackers!

Aira

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I am aware of my low feedback but I am working to build it up with this Dx
I am hoping this will give me some chances to build some reputation here :D
If you are buying, payment comes first! If I am buying shi- I mean I pay first!
I'M NOT LOOKING TO TRADE ANYTHING! ONLY SELLING/BUYING!
Serious buyers/sellers only please!
Post here or send me a PM if you are interested!

Payment & Shipment
Accepted payment methods: PayPal & Amazon Payments
I will use these to buy as well. I also may have some amazon gift card to use as well, if you want.
Items will be mailed in bubble mailers or boxes with some padding so nothing gets damaged through USPS First class if its under 13 ounces.
I expect you to ship stuff in the same condition as well please! D:

If the items are heavier than 13 ounces I'll either send them through first class or flat-rate boxes from USPS
Books will be shipped through Media Mail as long as the shipping cost isn't crazy expensive!
No International buyers/sellers please! I will only ship/buy inside US.

Shipping Costs:
Items under 13 ounces & books: $2 + $1 for each additional item
over 13 ounces: Varies, Will get prices from postal office and will let you know ASAP!

---------------------------------------------------------------

HAVE

PS3

:ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw - $15 shipped
Like new! Only used a couple of times!

:ps3: Dance Dance Revolution PIC 1 PIC 2- Check spoiler for pricing
$15 for the game ONLY
Condition: Brand new, only used once
$20 for the game AND Dance mat(Shipping might be expensive due to size & weight!)

:ps3: DJ Hero - PIC 1 PIC 2 - $6 SHIPPED
Condition: Disc Only, No Manual, plays just fine

:ps3: Little Big Planet GOTY Edition PIC 1 PIC 2 - $11 SHIPPED
Condition: Disc and Manual in good condition!
Game Of The Year Edition includes a ton of DLC for free on the disk!

:ps3: iDOLM@STER 2 [Japan Import] PIC 1 PIC 2 PIC 3 PIC 4 PIC 5 - Check spoiler for pricing and condition
I find it a bit difficult to part with this game unless I get the exact amount of money I spent importing it from japan.
It is in incredibly great condition as it pretty much stayed in my PS3 the entire time it took me to beat it twice AND I put it right back in its case when I was done with it.
The only price I am willing to part with this for is for $85 shipped, take it or leave it!

Playstation Vita

Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Edition! -$90 + Shipping.
Full Set
Box
Game Case
Condition: Everything is included! Has not been touched since purchase, only took the game out to play it but everything else stayed inside the box.
Will provide pictures if anyone is interested. Shipping will vary as it might be more than 13oz after I package it!

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers - $40 shipped
Condition: LIKE NEW! Box only opened once!
INCLUDES SOUNDTRACK DISC

Nintendo DS
:ds: Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 PIC 1 PIC 2 - $11 SHIPPED
Condition: Only remember playing it a couple of times, bought it new.
Everything is included!

Manga
Each volume will be $5 SHIPPED, I am willing to lower the price a bit if you buy the entire set!

Love Hina Volumes 1, 2, 4, 5, and 8 PIC 1 PIC 2 PIC 3 PIC 4 - $5 each
Condition: Some slight wear, binding is fine, no writing or marks on any pages.

Negima! Magister Negi Magi Volumes 2, 3, 6, 7, and 9 PIC 1 PIC 2 PIC 3 PIC 4 - $5 each

Girls Bravo Volume 1 PIC 1 PIC 2 - $5

Galaxy Angel Volume 1 PIC 1 PIC 2 - $5

Loveless Volume 1 PIC 1 PIC 2 - $5

Q-Ko-Chan Volume 1 PIC 1 PIC 2 - $5

Desert Coral Volumes 1 & 2 PIC 1 PIC 2PIC 3 - 5$ each

BoBoBo-BoBo-BoBo Volume 1 PIC 1 PIC 2 - $5

Kingdom Hearts Volume 2 PIC 1 PIC 2 - $5

Fruits Basker Volume 1 PIC 1 PIC 2 PIC 3 PIC 4 - $3
Condition: Front and back cover have some ugly sticker marks on them and a library sticker on the spine, See PIC2 - 4. Bought from library. I don't want to bother taking the stickers off, tried it with ARIA and it didn't come out too well. Pages inside are in good condition!

Naruto Volume 3 PIC 1 PIC 2 PIC 3 - $3
Condition: Front and back cover have ugly stickers warning about age restrictions and a library sticker on the spine of the book, see PIC 2&3. Bought from library. Pages inside are in good condition!

ARIA Volume 1 PIC 1 PIC 2 PIC 3 - $3
Condition: Front cover is free from stickers if you don't include the library sticker that is on the spine of the book. I removed a sticker from the back but some of the sticker residue is still on there! See PIC2&3 for more details. Bought from library. Pages inside are in good condition!

Misc. Items
Official Club Nintendo Platinum Mario Pin Set PIC 1 PIC 2 - $26 SHIPPED
Condition: Haven't even touched them since I got 'em!

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Official Soundtrack PIC 1 PIC 2 PIC 3 - $16 SHIPPED
Condition: Only played the disk once when I got it! Disk case has a break on it, see PIC 3, but is good other than that. I could throw in a crappy DVD case or something if it matters much to you or you could just use another CD case or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Might be interested in buying unit 13 and gravity rush as a bundle- can you do 40 shipped for both?[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM ^^

I know you are looking for cash (paypal + amazon)
but, would you accept import PS3 games + Cash for Idol Master 2 by any chance?

[quote name='dv8mad']Sorry about that! I must have lost you in the shuffle.[/QUOTE]

haha :D That's okay, thanks for the feedback xD

[quote name='Kstyle']I know you are looking for cash (paypal + amazon)
but, would you accept import PS3 games + Cash for Idol Master 2 by any chance?[/QUOTE]

I checked your thread but not really interested in anything you got :x

[quote name='Aleth']I'm willing to buy the circle pad pro if it equals out to 14 bucks shipped.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a pm :x

Hey there, couple questions about idolm@ster. How English friendly is it? I understand a lot of it is simulation, but if I understand next to no Japanese, am I able to complete it without having a nightmare in doing so?

Also, did you ever download any of the DLC for it? It seems crazy the cost for all of it. @_@

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Hey there, couple questions about idolm@ster. How English friendly is it? I understand a lot of it is simulation, but if I understand next to no Japanese, am I able to complete it without having a nightmare in doing so?

Also, did you ever download any of the DLC for it? It seems crazy the cost for all of it. @_@[/QUOTE]

sent you a PM :D Sorry for the late reply D;

[quote name='zrac']Would you trade ocarina of time 3ds for SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I have OoT 3D :x

Would you trade NSMB 2, DDR, Circle Pad Pro or the Giratina Figure for Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness in New Condition? also if you want Check my Trade list.

bread's done
Back