Darksiders 2 PC LE digital + 2 preorder weapons - $38

Gave this new site a shot since I had some credit sitting in my paypal account. Steam code was sent a minute or two after submitting the order. No issues redeeming and checked the DLC on steam and all of them are included

Decided to get it as I want to play it this week and $38 seems to be the cheapest. The code came instantly via email and registered on steam as the limited edition. Are those two weapons also part of the limited edition?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Decided to get it as I want to play it this week and $38 seems to be the cheapest. The code came instantly via email and registered on steam as the limited edition. Are those two weapons also part of the limited edition?[/QUOTE]

i think they are part of the preorder. as you can see, it comes up as darksiders retail preorder.
picked me up one too :]

OK, but where does it say the DLC you have. All I see on steam is the season pass and its listed as just Darksiders II in my steam games list. Dacool said he checked on steam and the dlc was there...

Right click on Darksiders 2, go to properties and then click the DLC tab.

Thanks OP, picked this up, will play it while waiting for my Sleeping Dogs key and Last Story to get here.

[quote name='Das_Regal']They have Sleeping Dogs 25% off today too.[/QUOTE]

A bit cheaper if we can buy it with GBP, 22.49 so a bit less than $37.49 USD.

Lol. I was just commenting on the other thread about how I'm willing to wait for a price drop but this is pretty tempting...

Then again, I have Darksiders 1 on the PS3, so that's the only thing really keeping me from buying this.

Reading a couple descriptions, it seems like Argul's Tomb is not out and that LE owners will get it once it is?

What all does this LE come with? If it does come with Argul's Tomb (since my above comment was speculation), I may very well have to grab it at this price point. :D
Edit - Ah, yeah. Looks like it does come with Argul's Tomb, or is at least advertised as such.

i have xbox360 darksiders 2 collectors edition dlc, that i would like to trade for ps3darksiders 2 collectors edition dlc . p.m. me if your up for it

I was assured by their customer support staff that the Argus Tomb stuff will be added automatically when it is released, so you can safely ignore the message on the title screen of Darksiders 2 about needing to activate a code.

As for the weapons, when you reach the first town you can get them from the tome there, but keep in mind that you can't use them until level 5.

Just want to throw some support behind these guys. I've been fighting with GreenManGaming all morning trying to order Sleeping Dogs with no luck since their servers are being wrecked because they're giving a free game away. Went to GetGamesGo and had no issues getting my order in and got my code less than a minute after I submitted my order. Cost $1.50 than the GMG price but well worth not spending another hour just trying to give them my damn money.

Looks like quite a good game. Thanks!!

[quote name='Das_Regal']I was assured by their customer support staff that the Argus Tomb stuff will be added automatically when it is released, so you can safely ignore the message on the title screen of Darksiders 2 about needing to activate a code.

As for the weapons, when you reach the first town you can get them from the tome there, but keep in mind that you can't use them until level 5.[/QUOTE]
Good to know, thanks.

I'm on their mailing list and got an email from them this morning about it. It seems this deal is going on until the 20th, which coincides with the UK release (they are in the UK).

I can also vouch for them having bought Steam redeemable games from them several times, I got my code immediately and it activated with no problems.

[quote name='Get Games Go']
Grab your scythe and mount that pale horse as you take control of Death in this epic Action-RPG. We're offering 22% off Darksiders II, a discount to die for!

Pre-order in time for release on August 20th and receive 2 PC pre-order exclusive weapons plus access to the Argul's Tomb DLC on September 25th. US customers are in for a treat - you can play Darksiders II right away with the additional weapons and then get the DLC when it's released!

Click here to pre-order/purchase Darksiders II

Offer ends 20th August 2012.

Have fun,
The Get Games Team
[/quote]

[quote name='Das_Regal']I was assured by their customer support staff that the Argus Tomb stuff will be added automatically when it is released, so you can safely ignore the message on the title screen of Darksiders 2 about needing to activate a code.

As for the weapons, when you reach the first town you can get them from the tome there, but keep in mind that you can't use them until level 5.[/QUOTE]

I hope so because i think the Console version came with a extra code for it.

[quote name='lito88']I hope so because i think the Console version came with a extra code for it.[/QUOTE]
On the console version a code would be required. All discs whether LE or normal would be printed the exact same, so you need a code to go grab the Tomb from XBLM.

Meanwhile on PC, Steam is keeping track of the fact that you have the Limited Edition. Under DLC I have something called a Black Pass (i think? Can't check the exact name at the moment). I'm willing to bet that'll sit there, and once the DLC is out Steam will automatically grab it.

I'd only start worrying if the DLC gets released and THEN it doesn't show up.

Yeah, makes sense the sale goes on until the ROW release since its a UK site it seems like.

Glad the weapon stuff is sorted out. And yeah, like others said the first DLC pack is the 30 day DLC I think is how THQ is wording it. I wonder if the other DLC will be available for less than $20 together later on since it sort of screws preorders on the bundle deal and rewards those who missed the preorder bonus.

[quote name='DaedalusIkari']On the console version a code would be required. All discs whether LE or normal would be printed the exact same, so you need a code to go grab the Tomb from XBLM.

Meanwhile on PC, Steam is keeping track of the fact that you have the Limited Edition. Under DLC I have something called a Black Pass (i think? Can't check the exact name at the moment). I'm willing to bet that'll sit there, and once the DLC is out Steam will automatically grab it.

I'd only start worrying if the DLC gets released and THEN it doesn't show up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah ive got the Crucible Pass.

bread's done
Back