God of War Origins Collection + 1 Month Trial of PSN Plus = $19.96 (FSSS eligible)

[quote name='TaylorM06']Would've bought this. If the amazing $30 5 game GoW Collection wasn't coming out this month :)[/QUOTE]

The complete GoW Collection is set to be $40, and the two "Origins" games will be digital download vouchers (not on disc).

Anyway, this is still good for those people who only need these two games.

[quote name='boylover']The complete GoW Collection is set to be $40, and the two "Origins" games will be digital download vouchers (not on disc).

Anyway, this is still good for those people who only need these two games.[/QUOTE]

Newegg had the saga for $30 the other day, I believe that's what he is talking about.

[quote name='boylover']The complete GoW Collection is set to be $40, and the two "Origins" games will be digital download vouchers (not on disc).

Anyway, this is still good for those people who only need these two games.[/QUOTE]

Oops. I thought it was $30. Either way, it's a great bundle. The digital download does kind of suck, but, I never played Ghost of Sparta, and never beat GoW2. So I'm looking forward to it, I miss ripping Harpies' wings off....those dirty whores....

[quote name='Iron Angel']Newegg had the saga for $30 the other day, I believe that's what he is talking about.[/QUOTE]

Maybe that's why I thought it was only $30.

Not bad given the addition of 1 month of PS+. This is good for those looking for a disc copy of Origins instead of the voucher found in the God of War Saga Collection.

I want this but...yeah...Gamefly sale, backordered games on Amazon just shipped, Borderlands 2 and fall games on the horizon....

Grabbed it to complete my God of War collection on the PS3 - got sealed black label copies of GoW Collection, now this, and have an unopened God of War III Collector's Edition. :3

...also ordered the GoW saga from Newegg for $30. Ugh.

tempted to get this SOLELY so I can get JSR HD a week early (thanks to the PS Plus! plus I don't own a PSP anymore and never got to play Ghost of SpartA)

Debating if this will be out of stores come black friday, or if places like Best Buy will have it for like 10 bucks.

[quote name='punkmaggit']Grabbed it to complete my God of War collection on the PS3 - got sealed black label copies of GoW Collection, now this, and have an unopened God of War III Collector's Edition. :3

...also ordered the GoW saga from Newegg for $30. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to order the GoW saga, and think about selling my GOW3 Ultimate Edition lol.

Going to get this when its a bit cheaper. I want Saga Collection but rather have a physical disk instead of the digital copies of Origins Collection. Might just sell those digital codes.

[quote name='TaylorM06']Would've bought this. If the amazing $30 5 game GoW Collection wasn't coming out this month :)[/QUOTE]

the origins game are DLC in that collection. bleh.

You can still order it, it just won't ship until it's back in stop.

I was going to wait for this to hit like $15, but I figure with the free month of Plus it about works out to that anyway. Plus maybe I'll get lucky and buy something with a discount during that free trial.

bread's done
Back