FIFA 13 - Free Steelbook with Preorder

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Didn't see this posted anywhere. GameStop is including a Messi Steelbook with all 360 and PS3 FIFA 13 preorders (limited quantities).

201359_bonusLG2.jpg

then take your receipt into gamestop if you preorerded it there or cancel it if you did it else where. I sometime preorder from gamestop when they have these kind of deals but if somewhere along the line I find out a better deal like the best buy $20 gcard I move it to best buy and just move the gstop preorder onto something else.

I'm assuming that they will not give you a steelbook on the spot right? I ask because I visited a store yesterday, and they didn't have any.

I'm guessing we get it when we pick up the game?

[quote name='jiggyteddy']I'm assuming that they will not give you a steelbook on the spot right? I ask because I visited a store yesterday, and they didn't have any.

I'm guessing we get it when we pick up the game?[/QUOTE]

Correct and they also said that it's first come first served as when I preordered, I also got an e-mail saying that I should plan on picking the game up early as quantities will be very limited. If they don't have the steelbook at my local store when I pick-up my pre-order, I'm not buying the game.

[quote name='bojay1997']Correct and they also said that it's first come first served as when I preordered, I also got an e-mail saying that I should plan on picking the game up early as quantities will be very limited. If they don't have the steelbook at my local store when I pick-up my pre-order, I'm not buying the game.[/QUOTE]
Cool thanks for the input.

Case looks nice.

bread's done
Back