PS3 Controller Deals

If you can hold out, wait for Black Friday. Radio Shack, among others, always tries desperately to unload them. One of my buddies who rages during marathon sessions of BF3 stocks up because he smashes the shit out of them.

FWIW, I'm not sure if they still bundle them with games but those are the best deal by far if you don't have those titles, I think they sit around $39.99. But sometimes you can find them for less. Or if you do have the game, you could always then flip the game and recoup some of the price.

Black Friday is a long wait lol I was hoping to find a deal for $40 somewhere.

I was looking on craigslist someone is sell controllers for $40 ea but I'm wondering if it's fake, Cause there not all the same packages.

5L65Kf5Ha3G33Nd3o1c8gd2b310dd6b011b3c.jpg
5Ea5F55Me3mc3Ld3o7c8ea7ab07ad1053135e.jpg
5Ic5Fe5J43Kb3Lb3I3c87dac579037a0a1e5f.jpg

[quote name='MissRiot0721']Black Friday is a long wait lol I was hoping to find a deal for $40 somewhere.

I was looking on craigslist someone is sell controllers for $40 ea but I'm wondering if it's fake, Cause there not all the same packages.

5L65Kf5Ha3G33Nd3o1c8gd2b310dd6b011b3c.jpg
5Ea5F55Me3mc3Ld3o7c8ea7ab07ad1053135e.jpg
5Ic5Fe5J43Kb3Lb3I3c87dac579037a0a1e5f.jpg
[/QUOTE]

As long as those controllers have the Playstation logo on the PS button in the middle of the controller and say Dual Shock 3 and SixAxis on the top, then they may well be official controllers.

The ones in the third picture are the newer packaging for Dual Shock 3's while the ones in the first two pics are the older package.

Try going to your local Kmart and looking for a few of their "Ultimate Combo Packs" for PS3.

You should be able to find the Resistance Dual Pack + Black DualShock 3 Bundle for $45. Sell the two games if you don't want them and the controller could cost you as little as $15.

[quote name='IceColdKilla44']Try going to your local Kmart and looking for a few of their "Ultimate Combo Packs" for PS3.

You should be able to find the Resistance Dual Pack + Black DualShock 3 Bundle for $45. Sell the two games if you don't want them and the controller could cost you as little as $15.[/QUOTE]

is the kmart deal ymmv , or some sort of national kmart price drop?

Not sure. I know Sears is YMMV ever since he who shall not be named ran the weekly deals thread here for Kmart and fucked up the once universal clearance pricing.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Not sure. I know Sears is YMMV ever since he who shall not be named ran the weekly deals thread here for Kmart and fucked up the once universal clearance pricing.[/QUOTE]

thanks anyway, my controller is showing some wear, and becoming a little loose with the d-pad area. i only had it for about 8-9 months. i am going check it out tomorrow at my local kmart. i wished i could of found the $30 controller bundle deal at my local target a few months ago.

I was offering up those controller bundles for like $40 something SHIPPED to people for 2 weeks just before my cc bill came due. I had made just enough to keep ONE for myself and the rest went back and likely got snapped up by the local reseller and his one buddy.:roll:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I was offering up those controller bundles for like $40 something SHIPPED to people for 2 weeks just before my cc bill came due. I had made just enough to keep ONE for myself and the rest went back and likely got snapped up by the local reseller and his one buddy.:roll:[/QUOTE]

$40 dollars is pretty reasonable, considering gas and time. i remember seeing your offer, but i remember you offer it for $45. i probably would of taken that deal, but since i have no feedback on my profile or anything, i doubt you would of dealt with me

We all have to start somewhere as far as making deals on here is concerned. Albeit I only take USPS money orders or cold, hard cash for payments(no fees that way;)), so that's why I think I had no bites for any of them.

People are all about the instant payments or doing trades and quite frankly I needed the cash the way I wanted it and no other way.:booty:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']We all have to start somewhere as far as making deals on here is concerned. Albeit I only take USPS money orders or cold, hard cash for payments(no fees that way;)), so that's why I think I had no bites for any of them.

People are all about the instant payments or doing trades and quite frankly I needed the cash the way I wanted it and no other way.:booty:[/QUOTE]

i would of had no problem sending money orders, but i would of had to think twice when it comes to sending someone cold hard cash,lol

Yeah. That's the opinion most have on here regarding cash. I've also had a few send me MO's other than the usually specified USPS ones before and those are kinda iffy imo. At least with the USPS ones, you can cash em at the PO when you go to ship something and there's a trackable/verifiable serial # on it.

With the Western Union ones, even places like WalMart and such that sell the damn things won't cash them at all. If you're like me and short on cash when making deals, you need that money right now to ship stuff out.

But lately I've been making it up to the potential buyers to figure out shipping and send me a pre-paid label along with their payment. It saves me the aggravation of having to go to the PO to do anything other than just dropping off the package that's being shipped and it let's them know what they paid for shipping and to control that cost for themselves.

If you can find one of the old dualshock bundles at Kmart, they can be had for under $25.

I just got the God of War/Dualshock bundle for $12 at my Kmart...can't beat that.

looks like best buy has em for 40$ this week. How good are the prices for black friday generally? Is it all that much less than normal sales?

[quote name='keroppilee']looks like best buy has em for 40$ this week. How good are the prices for black friday generally? Is it all that much less than normal sales?[/QUOTE]
I think Radio Shack had them for $30 last year, but that's the exception and definitely not the rule.

bread's done
Back