It Pays To Eat Pasta Sweepstakes

Seshka

CAGiversary!
You fill in the form either here or use my referral.

Enter for a chance to win free groceries for a year. (Prizes are awarded in checks, not in food. Not that I'm complaining)

Over $50,000 in groceries (checks) will be given away:

• Grand Prize (1) Free groceries for a year ($5,200*)
• First Place (450) A mini grocery shopping spree ($100 ea.*)
*All prizes awarded in the form of a check

Ends on September 17, 2012.

The rest of the official rules are here

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='canvasch']thanks....... but uhh... http://www.itpaystoeatpasta.com/sweeps/ that is the NON-REFERRAL link...

I think you should have used it in the OP instead of just your referral link....
ps: i used your referral link :)[/QUOTE]

Fixed. I put up both. :D

[quote name='TKtheknight']
Grrr. How do you make a long link into a word?[/QUOTE]
Off-topic, but you use
Code:
[url =webpage.com]Word here[/url]
with no spaces.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have entered everyday since the beginning of this. If you send in a mail in entry that counts as 31 entries. Limit 93 entries per person.
Or, (ii) to obtain entries without completing the online entry form or referring friends, hand-print on a 3" x 5" card your first and last name, date of birth, street address, city, state, zip code, phone number (including area code) and e-mail address (optional) and send in a stamped #10 envelope with proper postage affixed to: "It Pays to Eat Pasta" Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 982, Gainesville, VA 20156. Limit one (1) mail in entry per envelope per person and per day as determined by the postmark date on the envelope. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by September 17, 2012 and received by September 24, 2012 to be eligible. The first mail-in entry received from an entrant will count as thirty-one (31) entries. Each subsequent mail-in entry from that entrant will count as one (1) additional entry. An entrant may receive up to ninety-three (93) entries via this method, which is the maximum number of entries attainable per person during the Sweepstakes Period.

bread's done
Back