Weekly Flyers Aug. 17 - 23 [CAD]

Average Box

CAGiversary!
Best Buy:

- New Super Mario Bros. 2 [3DS] (+ Free Nintendo Figurine [Aug. 19 Only]) - $39.99 - [Trade 1 Get It Free]
- Nintendo 3DS XL (+ SteelDiver Game) - $199.99
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron [PS3/360] (Pre-Order Bonus - 5 Transformers More Than Meets The Eye Episodes) - $59.99 - [Trade 2 Get It Free]
- Xbox 360 250GB (+ Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood) - $249.99
- Darksiders 2 [PS3/360] - $59.99, PC - $49.99
- Sleeping Dogs [PS3/360] - $59.99
- PS Vita (+ Uncharted: Golden Abyss) - $249.99
- PS3 320GB Call of Duty MW3 Bundle (+ Little Big Planet 2) - $299.99

Pre-Orders (Get 800 Reward Zone Points with Pre-Order)

- Madden 13 [PS3/360] (+ Bonus Exclusive NFL Legends Bill Walsh and Jerry Rice) - Avail. Aug. 28
- Guild Wars 2 [PC] (+ Receive 1 Day Head Start Access) - Avail. Aug. 28
- NHL 13 [PS3/360] (+ Bonus Official Reebok 20K Boost Pack) - Avail. Sept. 11
- Borderlands 2 [PS3/360] (+ Bonus Membership To The Premiere Club) - Avail. Sept. 18

Futureshop:

- Persona 4 Arena [PS3/360] - $59.99
- Darksiders 2 [PS3/360] - $59.99
- Sleeping Dogs [PS3/360] - $59.99
- Dead Island GOTY [PS3/360] - $19.99
- Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary [360] - $29.99
- Risen 2 Dark Waters Special Edition [PS3/360] - $49.99
- Buy two Nintento Selects games, get one FREE (10 titles to choose from)
- 3DS XL (+ $20 towards any game in September when you buy it between Aug. 19 - 23) - $199.99 (Trade in 5 select games, get it free)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 [3DS] (+ Steelbook) - $39.99 (Trade in 1 select game, get it free)
- Xbox 360 250GB Summer Value Bundle (INCLUDES: Gears of War 2, Halo Reach, Fable 3, Final Fantasy 13-2 and 3 Months Xbox Live) - $249.99
- PS Vita (+ Uncharted: Golden Abyss) - $249.99

Pre-Orders

- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron [PS3/360] - $59.99 (+ $10 Towards any game in Sept.) - Trade 2 Select Games Get it Free.
- Borderlands 2 [PS3/360] (+ Bonus Steelbook) - Avail. Sept. 18
- Madden 13 [PS3/360] (+ NFL Legends DLC) - Avail. Aug. 28
- NHL 13 [PS3/360] (+ Reebok 20K Boost Pack) - Avail. Sept. 11

WalMart:

- 3DS XL - $199
- The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D [3DS] - $29.83
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 [3DS] - $38.83
- PS Vita (+ $50 WalMart Gift Card) - $249

Toys-R-Us:

- Skylanders Starter Pack [PS3/360/Wii/3DS] - $49.97
- Skylander Figures - Buy 1 Get 1 40% Off
- 3DS XL - $199.99
- PS Vita (+ 8GB Memory Card and 1 of any 4 games) - $249.99

EB Games:

White Knight Chronicles 2 [PS3] (+ Equipment Set DLC) - $19.99
Xbox 360 250GB - $249.99
PS3 Move Little Big Planet 2 Bundle - $79.99
Akai Katana [360] - $29.99
Shifting World [3DS] - $19.99
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King [PC] - $9.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations [PS3/360] - $29.99
New Super Mario Bros. 2 [3DS] (+ Pre-order and receive an exclusive Gold Mario Pin) - $39.99
3DS XL - $199.99
Borderlands USED [PS3/360] - $19.99
NHL 12 USED [PS3/360] - $44.99
Transformers: Dark of the Moon USED [PS3/360] - $24.99
Madden 12 USED [PS3/360] - $24.99
New Super Mario Bros. USED [DS] - $34.99
Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Recycled Gamecube, GBA or Gameboy Colour Games.

Pre-Order:

Dishonored (+ bonus Arcane Assassin Pack and Tarot Cards) [PS3/360/PC] - $59.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting these.

I wish there was an easy way to figure out which games we could use for the [Trade 1 get it free] Super Mario DS.

Sorry. Yes its trade 1 now. Weird. They must have like just changed it.

The Futureshop eligible list is pretty big, more than Best Buy's list. Some are too good to be true. Cabelas Dangerous Hunt 2011 is pretty much $20 everywhere. Assassin's Creed Revelation, Batman Arkham City are $30 new at Futureshop. Is this list trustworthy?

[quote name='Bdog5']Is the 12 month XBL gold card back to $59.99? I need live :([/QUOTE]

My good sir , go to google - type CLICK MAGAZINE.

Or , wtv , go here : http://www.clickmagazine.ca/

Around page 60 theres a coupon for 20$ off 12 months of live.

Print the back of it , or write down the SKU code and bring it in.

Enjoy

[quote name='bloodwings']Sorry. Yes its trade 1 now. Weird. They must have like just changed it.

The Futureshop eligible list is pretty big, more than Best Buy's list. Some are too good to be true. Cabelas Dangerous Hunt 2011 is pretty much $20 everywhere. Assassin's Creed Revelation, Batman Arkham City are $30 new at Futureshop. Is this list trustworthy?[/QUOTE]

Futureshop is probably the best place to trade in for new games or consoles in my opinion because their list has so many games to choose from. Yes this list is completely trustworthy, I haven't had a problem trading in so far.

[quote name='VetraX']Thanks for posting the flyers this week, Average Box.[/QUOTE]

No Problem, Glad to help.

[quote name='Average Box']Best Buy:

- New Super Mario Bros. 2 [3DS] (+ Free Nintendo Figurine [Aug. 19 Only]) - $39.99 - [Trade 1 Get It Free]
[/QUOTE]

Do you have a link for this?

[quote name='TeaBisquit']Do you have a link for this?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TeaBisquit']I was wondering what the looked like, but the link you posted doesn't even mention it.[/QUOTE]

The picture in the flyer looks like a Mario figure in his standard red outfit. I thought he would be in gold.
2d2got5.jpg

Was at Dufferin Mall recently and the Toys there had the Skylanders Start Pack (3 figures only) for 5 bucks, for each 'system' tho I would assume all the figures work on any version (I don't know much about Skylanders).

[quote name='TeaBisquit']Oh screw that then. I'll wait until I see this for sale. I should really prepare better for trade ins[/QUOTE]

Why not try futureshop? They offer a steelbook with their New Super Mario Bros. 2 which is way better. Plus a lot of their games that they have for their trade in list are easy to find for around $20.

[quote name='IceCreamTaco']My good sir , go to google - type CLICK MAGAZINE.

Or , wtv , go here : http://www.clickmagazine.ca/

Around page 60 theres a coupon for 20$ off 12 months of live.

Print the back of it , or write down the SKU code and bring it in.

Enjoy[/QUOTE]
Hey thanks a lot man. :D

I actually misread the part about printing the back but luckily they had over 100 of those magazines lying around.

The NSMB2 steelbox is really nice. I could never really see the point with the other steelbooks since there was no point in having 2 cases, but with this one having enough room to house the entire game case itself is just awesome. I hope they don't start making them all like this or I'm going to have to buy more game at full retail :lol:

I hope they don't start making them all like this or I'm going to have to buy more game at full retail :lol:
You just jinxed yourself; now they'll make ALL steelbooks house the entire box! :p

Just picked up a Blue 3DS XL and NSMB2 :D

I love futureshop's trade promos

I gotta say though my original 3ds looks so small compared to the XL :)

It's really silly they start making the video game plastic boxes thiner and smaller for environmental reasons. Then give out metal boxes.

[quote name='bloodwings']Sorry. Yes its trade 1 now. Weird. They must have like just changed it.

The Futureshop eligible list is pretty big, more than Best Buy's list. Some are too good to be true. Cabelas Dangerous Hunt 2011 is pretty much $20 everywhere. Assassin's Creed Revelation, Batman Arkham City are $30 new at Futureshop. Is this list trustworthy?[/QUOTE]

Unless I'm looking at the wrong list, Borderlands 2 and Ni No Kuni are on there...? Does anyone have used copies of those lying around?

[quote name='Princess Zelda']It's really silly they start making the video game plastic boxes thiner and smaller for environmental reasons. Then give out metal boxes.[/QUOTE]

I didn't mind that the old Gameboy cases were cardboard, and just a little plastic case covering the cartridge, those were sweet.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']It's really silly they start making the video game plastic boxes thiner and smaller for environmental reasons. Then give out metal boxes.[/QUOTE]

I really like the NSMB2 steel book. I thought it's a weird for a 3DS game to get a steel book, but I do like how your game's case fits inside it.

I really shouldn't have looked at NSMB2 on my wife's new 3DS XL. Because now I want to trade my tiny 3DS in for an XL. :(

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']Unless I'm looking at the wrong list, Borderlands 2 and Ni No Kuni are on there...? Does anyone have used copies of those lying around?[/QUOTE]

Those seem like a glitch, they had Persona 4 arena listed before the game came out too.

bread's done
Back