EyePet & Friends Video Game for PS3 ($10+free shipping)

Actually, it's on sale this week for 9.99, as part of the Gaming Blowout. But someone f'ed up and also made it today's DOTD, which actually increased the price. Either way, it is in two different threads.

Same price in Amazon. It's a virtual pet, worth it if you have children AND good lighting/space to play it), skip otherwise.

It's an interactive pet game for the PS Move. My daughter and I had fun with the first one, and I bought that at $20. This one has more creatures and stuff. I may pick this up tomorrow when the price drops back to $10.

Amazon doesn't seem to have it at all, but some 3rd parties do for around $15. Would pick it up for $10 but no more.

[quote name='sp00ge']Actually, it's on sale this week for 9.99, as part of the Gaming Blowout. But someone f'ed up and also made it today's DOTD, which actually increased the price. Either way, it is in two different threads.[/QUOTE]

Wow, maybe the DOTD guy and the weekly ad guy need to talk and coordinate on things. No wonder BB is going down the shitter (unless this is a clever plot by them).

I agree with the good lighting and space. I have the original Eyepet, and even in the daytime with the blinds open, the camera was dark and wouldn't recognize any of the non-controller movements it was supposed to (the pet is supposed to play with your hand and react to petting and stuff like that, but I literally had to shake my hand like crazy all over the place for it to see the movement at all).

Most of my other Move games and even the old PS2 Eye Toy games work fine in the same room. Eyepet just seems to be fussy. Not sure if they've improved that in the sequel. I probably would have grabbed this one for $10 if not for my experience with the first being pretty much unplayable.

bread's done
Back