Ninja Gaiden 3 (360) 16.99 newegg.com

[quote name='flybrione']Glad its our of stock because I would have bought it.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Know it's not going to be in the same league as the other games but I still want to play it and I promised myself I'd wait until $20 or less. :D

[quote name='flybrione']Glad its our of stock because I would have bought it.[/QUOTE]

Same here, even knowing that this would have almost definitely hit $9.99 before I got around to playing it.

I might have bit. I want to get this for $10 new but $17 is really tempting.
I need my one gamecrap of the year and this would fit the bill well.

[quote name='TooPoor']^So...you force yourself to play 1 crappy game per year...?
What an odd routine to have :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah. The Angry Video Game Nerd has given me inspiration ever since. It started with Batman: Dark Tomorrow years ago, and my most memorable one was Alone In The Dark (360 version). Last year I did Duke Nukem Forever.

This year I have a bunch of choices, ranging from one of the worst games of all time aka Amy, to this. Hell even Otodomedius Excellent got terrible reviews and I started that deal thread a long time ago so that's on my list as well.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Yeah. The Angry Video Game Nerd has given me inspiration ever since. It started with Batman: Dark Tomorrow years ago, and my most memorable one was Alone In The Dark (360 version). Last year I did Duke Nukem Forever.

This year I have a bunch of choices, ranging from one of the worst games of all time aka Amy, to this. Hell even Otodomedius Excellent got terrible reviews and I started that deal thread a long time ago so that's on my list as well.[/QUOTE]

Only thing I see with what you listed is, some of those games aren't nearly as bad as you say.

DNF, is just boring, but a very competent shooter otherwise (if it would have had many of its original design elements (from earlier iterations) it would have been much better) and Otodomedius Excellent is a nice Gradius spin-off, I didn't see anything wrong with it, or worthy of calling it a bad game in any way.

AVGN plays bad games, really bad games, but those two don't even come close to the utter crap he forces himself to play through....cheetahmen....shudders. :cold:

[quote name='uncle5555']Only thing I see with what you listed is, some of those games aren't nearly as bad as you say.

DNF, is just boring, but a very competent shooter otherwise (if it would have had many of its original design elements (from earlier iterations) it would have been much better) and Otodomedius Excellent is a nice Gradius spin-off, I didn't see anything wrong with it, or worthy of calling it a bad game in any way.

AVGN plays bad games, really bad games, but those two don't even come close to the utter crap he forces himself to play through....cheetahmen....shudders. :cold:[/QUOTE]

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/343248998/cheetahmen-ii-the-lost-levels

[quote name='TooPoor']How does this game work with move? Anybody know?[/QUOTE]

According to reviews, it doesn't. They complain about the support being poor.

bread's done
Back