ArmA II and Focus Home Interactive Weekend Sale (PC) @Gamefly

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Gamefly is having a sale on PC Downloads:

Use the coupon code 1GFT82012 to save additional 20% off games listed below! (Thanks tekiO @Slick Deals)

Weekend Sale
ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead $13.99
ArmA II $13.99
ArmA II: Private Military Company $8.39
ArmA 2: British Armed Forces $8.39
ArmA II: Combined Operations $20.99

Runaway: A Twist of Fate $4.99
The Next BIG Thing $7.49
Yesterday $14.99
Blood Bowl Legendary Edition $19.99
Confrontation $19.99
Wargame: European Escalation $19.99
A Game of Thrones: Genesis $19.99
Game of Thrones $24.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TartacustheGr8']debating on going with arma II just because of all the hype DayZ has been getting[/QUOTE]

if you waited this long might as well wait for the DayZ standalone game

I initially read this that Arma II was $5 and was thinking well hell maybe I will finally bite on it and see what all the DayZ fuss is about. I maybe $5 want it but I don't $20 want it.

[quote name='Motoki']I initially read this that Arma II was $5 and was thinking well hell maybe I will finally bite on it and see what all the DayZ fuss is about. I maybe $5 want it but I don't $20 want it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Thread title is confusing.[/QUOTE]

I tried clarifying a little better. Any suggestions?

Yea I really want to see what all the hype is about DayZ. But I really dont have 20 bucks. Dammit. This only getting paid once a month shit is for the birds. How long do you think before the standalone?

[quote name='linkblc']Would buying Combined Operations this method change how booting up Day Z works or anything else?[/QUOTE]

From what the devs have said it will operate exactly the same. Full report I read on ign.

Does this activate on steam?

[quote name='kobra90']From what the devs have said it will operate exactly the same. Full report I read on ign.

Does this activate on steam?[/QUOTE]
The only version of Arma 2 that activates on Steam is the Steam version itself. All other versions are I think DRM Free. Still though, if you use DayZ commander, you wont have to worry about a think to get DayZ ready and working.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']The only version of Arma 2 that activates on Steam is the Steam version itself. All other versions are I think DRM Free. Still though, if you use DayZ commander, you wont have to worry about a think to get DayZ ready and working.[/QUOTE]

Wanting to play with friends who purchased it on steam, will this be a hindrance?

bread's done
Back