Silent Hill Downpour - $19.99 (VGP)

Good price. Definitely worth a look for SH and Survival Horror fans. I personally didn't like it - I'm a very picky person though.

[quote name='VetraX']Good price. Definitely worth a look for SH and Survival Horror fans. I personally didn't like it - I'm a very picky person though.[/QUOTE]

Game was terrible compared to SH 1/2. Pick it up to trade at Futureshop is what I'd recommend.

[quote name='dotCody']Don't risk giving your credit card information to VGP.[/QUOTE]

Why Do you say that? I have been thinking about ordering from them and have seen a lot of deals posted from their site. Are they not reliable?

I'm wondering why you say that as well dotCody.

I've ordered from VGP numerous times in the past with no issues. In addition, I know a large number of european gamers who order from VGP for all of their imports from NA and I've heard no horror stories to date.

[quote name='Rastafari']Why Do you say that? I have been thinking about ordering from them and have seen a lot of deals posted from their site. Are they not reliable?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lumina']I'm wondering why you say that as well dotCody.

I've ordered from VGP numerous times in the past with no issues. In addition, I know a large number of european gamers who order from VGP for all of their imports from NA and I've heard no horror stories to date.[/QUOTE]

They were hacked awhile back (January?) and had their customer information stolen, which included name, e-mail address, phone number, birthdate and encrypted password. No credit card information, though.

[quote name='Lightthrower']Game was terrible compared to SH 1/2. Pick it up to trade at Futureshop is what I'd recommend.[/QUOTE]

Most survival horror games and games in general are compared to those two, TBF.

bread's done
Back