Newegg: Child of Eden (ps3) $9.99 with free shipping

I just got this game and it's not fun. It's okay.. It looks and sounds nice but I think drugs are required for the full experience.

I don't know about that. I enjoyed it pretty thoroughly sober with a standard controller. Then again, I'm a big fan of Rez and Panzer Dragoon, which are probably the best conparables. I would certainly recommend it for $10. It isn't overly long but it's packed tightly with a pretty intense experience.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']I just got this game and it's not fun. It's okay.. It looks and sounds nice but I think drugs are required for the full experience.[/QUOTE]
:lol: Yeah, when I started playing last weekend all the colors and graphics of the game kind of seemed a bit overwhelming on my eyes. But I've also really been enjoying it and want to keep playing it. It's intriguingly fun.

[quote name='Kolgar']Thanks, OP. I shouldn't, but I did. Double dipping to experience in 3D![/QUOTE]

This! ... well, last time ... in 3D! :lol:

Got this for the same price from Best Buy's gaming blowout, and even with a standard controller it's still worth the price IMO. I only just started playing yesterday but as a fan of Rez it felt great.

bread's done
Back