Walmart: Transformers Fall of Cybertron (360) w/ War for Cybertron Voucher Code

They failed on pre-order bonuses for this game on all levels.

It's getting great reviews :) Which makes me happy. LOVED WFC, and apparently it surpasses WFC on all levels, except the exemption of Co-Op Campaign :(

Thanks for posting this OP. Haven't played either game so this will be fun!

[quote name='Wedgie']How long will this deal be live?[/QUOTE]

As long as there are copies on shelves. The voucher appears to be in the game case and likely doesn't expire for a while.

[quote name='Robert Conley']As long as there are copies on shelves. The voucher appears to be in the game case and likely doesn't expire for a while.[/QUOTE]

excellent-mr-burns.gif

Ah cool, thanks!

[quote name='TaylorM06']They failed on pre-order bonuses for this game on all levels.

LOVED WFC, and apparently it surpasses WFC on all levels, except the exemption of Co-Op Campaign :([/QUOTE]

No co-op no thank you

[quote name='Marauder7']No co-op no thank you[/QUOTE]
I'm glad that I'm not the only one that feels this way. The co-op campaign was the highlight of the last game for my son and I.

Bit off topic but does the first game still have a decent multiplayer community? As in can you still find a game on there?

[quote name='TaylorM06']They failed on pre-order bonuses for this game on all levels.

It's getting great reviews :) Which makes me happy. LOVED WFC, and apparently it surpasses WFC on all levels, except the exemption of Co-Op Campaign :([/QUOTE]

I'm not paying full price if it doesn't have co-op/ Black friday don't fail me now!

[quote name='Wedgie']Bit off topic but does the first game still have a decent multiplayer community? As in can you still find a game on there?[/QUOTE]

There's still multiplayer/co-op matches going on in WFC. I was just playing it last week to get myself psyched for FFC.

This game rules, i cant get enough of the MP. So awesome. Nothing can stop my scientist, and i heal like a badass.

the customization is cool, just swapping in and out parts.

Story, so far is fresh. Lots of stuff on screen at one time. Like that in the war.

If you havent played the first get this, thats 20 bucks alone, so you get this game for 40. GREAT GAME.

S

Does anybody know if the blue Walmart thing on front is a sticker or not?
Sleeping dogs was actually printed with that big blue thing as part of the insert. Not a sticker.

I opted out as soon as she took it out of the case and I could see that and bought it elsewhere.

I am heading up there later so I will find out myself. Just thought I would ask if anybody knew.

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']Its a sticker. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, yep, I got it.

And thanks to the OP, didn't realize this and was planning on picking it up.

[quote name='Robert Conley']As long as there are copies on shelves. The voucher appears to be in the game case and likely doesn't expire for a while.[/QUOTE]

They did the same thing for Prototype 2. If you're still interested in that game, I think all copies from Walmart come with a voucher for Prototype 1 for 260.

I highly doubt this will matter at all to anybody but just in case.

There isn't any info on the download about expiration on the outside of the case, however the card itself says it must be redeemed by 8/21/13.
Its a year, I know, but maybe after that some copies might still be out there and someone might want to know that.

bread's done
Back