Transformers: Fall of Cybertron BB DLC Question AND Question RE: Darksiders 2 CE

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Hi,

I have two questions. I received a DLC code via e-mail from best buy for purchasing Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (PS3). I did not preorder it I purchased and picked it up today (Wednesday).

Does anyone know what that code is for?

Also, I found a Darksiders 2 CE (PS3) at my local Gamestop. The employees said no one picked it up. It had more "Shelf wear" then I would have liked. It didn't appear to be gutted and the safety seals were in tact but there was no shrink wrap on it and you could essentially stick your hand in through the viewing window and touch the mask.

^ Is that how they all came packaged? I bought it off course but I want it to collect and if that isn't how it was sold out of the factory I'm not sure I'm going to keep it.

Thanks

[quote name='GBAstar']Hi,

I have two questions. I received a DLC code via e-mail from best buy for purchasing Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (PS3). I did not preorder it I purchased and picked it up today (Wednesday).

Does anyone know what that code is for?

[/QUOTE]

The Best Buy code is for 5 Classic Transformers Episodes from the first season of The Transformers.

[quote name='GundNataku']The Best Buy code is for 5 Classic Transformers Episodes from the first season of The Transformers.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I know they advertised that as a bonus but I thought it also said that information was inside the packaging so I figured this was something else. How they heck do you redeem that through PSN though cause I got a PSN code?

This: Your purchase of Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron Bonus: Dlc - PS3 [Digital Download Add-On] is available to download.

[quote name='Donut2922']Re: DS2 CE - The mask has a plastic covering so you're not supposed to be able to touch the actual mask itself.[/QUOTE]

My bad. Yes there is a mold over the mask but nothing covering the little window.

You know how on the Duke Nukem Forever: BOS edition there is a window where you can see the bust? But you can't actually stick your finger inside the window because there is plastic on the outsie of the box. Well there is no plastic on the outside of the box.

I guess I should look at a youtube video.

bread's done
Back