*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

Waheed

CAGiversary!
For those of you who are wondering the cover of this months @gamer is CoD, hence the CoD themed discounts.

NOTE : These coupons will be in a special edition of @Gamer that sells in-store for $9.99 and will NOT be shipped to Gamer Club Unlocked Members.

$20 Off Call of Duty Blops (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off select gunnar optics for gaming

$15 off hauppauge HD-PVR2

$15 off 12-month subscription for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

$10 off CoD: MoD 2 for (ps3 / xbox 360)

$30 off turtle beach call of duty: black ops 2 tango headset

This link is going to be outdated shortly but I'm leaving it here as there are a few days left.
Link to what versions the coupons apply to
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/September-Gamer-Coupon-Offers/td-p/568694
Updated : http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Rewar...all-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yeah! Looks like I'll be trading in BF3 while it's still worth something. Then getting it for $10. And will grab Prototype 2 and ME3 of they're $10 each.

So at worst it will be $10 copies of BF3 which isn't bad... I know they've had them at $19.99 or so as a DOTD but they've been holding strong at MSRP for awhile which is $39.99

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Is the 10 off preowned ANY price or has to be 29.99 and up?[/QUOTE]

It's $10 off $29.99 and up, as posted in the G@MER thread

I'm probably going to have to buy Prototype, Mass Effect and BF3 at full price when I get paid Fri then go back with the coupons when I have them/the games hit $10 or at the end of the month and re-buy. I've been getting hardcore shafted on all BB deals lately. Coupon, DOTD and Blowout games have all been sold out before I get a chance and not re-stocked smh.

Hmm.... I could see Lollipop Chainsaw dropping to 29.99 sometime this month, same goes for ME3. Might try to sell my ME3 LE and just pick up a standard copy since the PS3 version (which I got) doesn't seem to be rare at all and I personally hate steelbooks for games (I keep thinking I'm going to crack the disc every time I take it out of its case, which is alot since I play a good amount of MP).

Still got Prototype 2 in my backlog from the Buy 2, Get 2 Free Glitch. Only game I'm interested in that I don't already have is Lollipop Chainsaw. I'll bite at $10.

Thanks for the post OP.

ThunderChunky62 posted this in the current months thread. He even posted pictures. The BF3 deal is for PS3 only

[quote name='Geco17']Thunderchunky posted this in the current months thread. He even posted pictures. The BF3 deal is for PS3 only[/QUOTE]

Can you provide a link?

When do people start receiving their magazines? I just signed up in early July to get the KOA deal. This is a great deal on prototype 2.

Since BF3 is only for PS3. Looks like I'll have my fingers crossed for $10-15 Prototype 2/ME3/Lollipop Chainsaw!

Hopefully I can grab P2 and Lollipop Chainsaw for $10, seems like a good deal.

edit: lol, had it backwards

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Guys think i should trade in Lollipop Chainsaw now and then rebuy it later?[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah. I was going to do that with BF3 for 360 until I read the deal is only for PS3

[quote name='nightmare452']I'm probably in for Lollipop Chainsaw if I can get it for $19.99 or less.

Highly recommend Prototype 2, even at $20. Good game.[/QUOTE]

Looks like I'll be trading in even more games this weekend than I expected. Got to cut down the backlog some....to add more to it of course :whee:

The OP really needs to add that BF3 is PS3 only. People are already going to be crying that they can't get the 360 version cheap.

And no, of course the coupon won't work on the premium version. The premium version will have a new UPC and everything.

[quote name='TaylorM06']Can you provide a link?[/QUOTE]

Here you go

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']Just got back from BB and they had out next months magazine. It had Resident Evil 6 on the cover and the coupons were
$30 off Prototype 2
$30 off Battlefield 3
$20 off Mass Effect 3
$20 off Lollipop Chainsaw
$15 off Civilization V GOTY, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Modern Warfare 4 , Rage campaign edition, Star Wars MAC pack or Star Wars the force unleashed for MAC
$15 off pre owned Madden 12 or NCAA 12
$10 off pre owned game $29.99 and up
$20 off tritton premier wireless headset[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']
e833b49f.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Lollipop imo is worth $40. Great game. Yes it is short and does require multiple playthroughs but its so famn crazy and fun that it doesnt really bother you that much. Ill guess Ill trade my current copy (Its killing me to do so) and pick it up when/and if a sale happens. If not Ill buy for $40 before the magezine ends. Also in for every game, even though prototype might be flip fodder to GS once a 50% comes along.

I'd give back all of these coupons to have Best Buy put SFxT on sale for $25 next week. I guess I'll have to settle for a cheap Lollipop Chainsaw.

For me, it's kind of a disappointing way to end my first year of Gamer's Club Unlocked, but I can't really complain after how great the rest of the year was. When I'm at my home PC, I'll probably put up the list of coupons and promos I got from being a GCU member.

As long as my dog doesn't think my @Gamer magazine is a toy again, I would be interested in Prototype 2 and Lollipop Chainsaw if they make it down to $10 each. Thanks for the heads up OP.

[quote name='CHADSTONe']dammit, ps3 only for battlefield 3 >:eek: !!![/QUOTE]

Yeah, how does that make any sense?!?! Do they have that many more copies of it vs the 360 version?!?
Not happy.

Much better than last month for me. I can go as high as $20 for Lollipop Chainsaw and might to some flippage for other titles.

[quote name='vantheman']FYI to anyone that was going to trade in bf3, the ps3 TIV dropped to $4 base. The 360 version remained at $12.[/QUOTE]

Just saw that also. Was going to trade it in then rebuy. Oh well.

[quote name='vantheman']FYI to anyone that was going to trade in bf3, the ps3 TIV dropped to $4 base. The 360 version remained at $12.[/QUOTE]

I saw that when the 100% first started. I believe they did that just for this occasion.

Amazon has battlefield premium @ $59.99 msrp. Isn't it $69.99? Just wondering what best buy will actually have it at come release

bread's done
Back