Final Fantasy Dimensions' to Cost Nearly $30

Gut reaction to SE's pricing of their games on iOS and Andorid is "holy crap that is expensive!" but in reality it is the same price I've paid for some of their games on GBA or DS or PSP. So have we been spoiled by crappy games on mobile platforms? Those games can only charge very little because they are so limited in scope compared to handheld games. When a game company comes along charging more in line with what they have in the past, is it really asking that much? I think there is a fundamental paradigm difference between what gamers on mobile platforms have come to expect with regards to gameplay & price to those gamers accustomed to traditional handheld consoles.

I guess all I'm saying is that I really hope people take a step back and not jump down SE's throat here.

Also this is a 40 hours game, so it isn't too bad. Cost about the same as Final Fantasy IV: The After Years on Wii

[quote name='Nogib'] Those games can only charge very little because they are so limited in scope compared to handheld games. [/QUOTE]

"Zenonia" says you're wrong about it.

[quote name='Fatality']while episodes two, three, and four will cost $8.99 a pop. Alternatively, the entire package can be purchased for $28.99.
[/QUOTE]

image.php

I'll wait till it's a dollar for the entire thing. Square can shove it up its ass if they think they can charge portable prices on an android or ios platform. They want 30-40 bucks? Put it on Vita or 3ds.

bread's done
Back