GameFly Weekend Deals - Darkness II $10, FFXIII2 (PS3) $13, ME3 (360) $20 & More

[quote name='Scorch']So many people are going to come in and say "oh man, I read that as Darksiders II!"[/QUOTE]

At first glanced, that is what I thought it said.

Is Ninja Gaiden 3 really as bad as everyone is leading on?

[quote name='HornyPony']Did anyone get the limited edition of Darkness II from GameFly?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, it seems harder to get the NON-limited edition from anywhere.

And seriously, if anyone's had even an inkling of interest in Darkness 2, buy this shit. It's short, but I loved it.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Darkness 2 for $10 is worth it. Campaign is short and sweet.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I picked it up from bb for fifteen and feel I got my money's worth

[quote name='xblaze23']was hoping Halo CE would be $14.99 or lower by now.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it was the same price new at a Microsoft Store Sale and I could swear that Gamefly had it lower themselves for a nightly deal. Can anyone else recall it being $14.99?
Edit: It's not live yet so we'll see what the price actually is. I'm almost positive they've had it lower.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Thanks Cheapy. Nothing for me this weekend but super glad to see GF getting back into console game sales.[/QUOTE]
^ This. I've only had one game not work from them. Chips or no chips (more accurately dents), they're the only place to buy used games from is you're concerned about online passes.

[quote name='Bosamba']Yeah, it was the same price new at a Microsoft Store Sale and I could swear that Gamefly had it lower themselves for a nightly deal. Can anyone else recall it being $14.99?
Edit: It's not live yet so we'll see what the price actually is. I'm almost positive they've had it lower.

^ This. I've only had one game not work from them. Chips or no chips (more accurately dents), they're the only place to buy used games from is you're concerned about online passes.[/QUOTE]

Ya, it was $17.99 (that's when I bought it) and later dipped to $14.99. But it's not uncommon for GF to go up and down with their prices. Probably have a few more they want to clear out since the last sale, and are gonna try the $19.99 price.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Ya, it was $17.99 (that's when I bought it) and later dipped to $14.99. But it's not uncommon for GF to go up and down with their prices. Probably have a few more they want to clear out since the last sale, and are gonna try the $19.99 price.[/QUOTE]

I was going to buy it merely as a curiosity to see what 343 industries is capable of in preparation for Halo 4, but at this price point I'll pass.

[quote name='Scorch']So many people are going to come in and say "oh man, I read that as Darksiders II!"[/QUOTE]

How'd you know? That's exactly what I did and promptly nearly shat myself.

[quote name='madcyantist']may finally pick up ME3 unless next BB @gamer can get it to $10[/QUOTE]

It's an amazing game just turn it off ten minutes before the end

[quote name='tylerh1701']Thanks Cheapy. Nothing for me this weekend but super glad to see GF getting back into console game sales.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I keep checking back for that inevitable good deal that I can't pass up.

I bit on Darkness 2 for the PS3. My Gamefly discs usually come with very minimal damage with all extra content intact, so I'm not worried. Hopefully it is the Limited Edition.

If I hadn't finished ME:3 I'd jump on this, or if I still had a $5 off coupon. Still tempting though.

I just bit on the Darkness II. I still have the first Darkness and still haven't finished it maybe this weekend before II arrives.

[quote name='ps360gamer']I just bit on the Darkness II. I still have the first Darkness and still haven't finished it maybe this weekend before II arrives.[/QUOTE]

I'd recommend this. The first game is much more story/plot driven and will clarify a lot of the events in the sequel. I think it took me about 10 hours to complete on normal difficulty.

There is this creepy guy in the sequel that acts like a narrator in terms of bringing anyone who hasn't played the first game up to speed on the story, but you'll get a much better sense of what's going in with the main character's situation if you play through the first.

[quote name='steveovig']This is a stupid question but does Gamefly ship these complete?[/QUOTE]

Yes, with all codes that come with the game working.

Ah screw it, pulled the trigger on Darkness II & picked up FFXIII-2 again... and accidentally shot chunlirocks.

:beer:

darkness 2 isn't a bad game i wonder why it didn't do to good.
campaign is pretty sweet
i though the bosses well the first one was a little rough the rest aren't that bad though

I misread the thread title as Gamestop Weekend Deals.:whistle2:s Then I looked at it again and clicked the link for Darkness II for PS3 and went 'ohhhh it's GameFLY, not Gamestop'.#-o:drool:

I'm starting to think the glue fumes from this media cabinet are warping my mind(more than it already is, that is).:lol:

[quote name='johnoralex']Can anyone tell me if gamefly ships ups or usps? thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Always been USPS in my experiences witht them

Are these $5 survey coupon given out randomly? I've only subscribed to GF's membership 2 times and have never gotten any $5 coupon

bread's done
Back