Resident Evil Revelations (3DS) $20.80 Amazon FSSS

Awesome! I've been waiting for a sub $20 price on this. Now I just need to find a $6 item to get free shipping.

Although I wonder if this is an indication of it going even lower?

Dang, that's an awesome price! I highly recommend picking RE:R up if you're a new :3ds: owner, or even if you've owned one for some time and been on the fence about it. It's among my favorite 3DS games. :D

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Awesome! I've been waiting for a sub $20 price on this. Now I just need to find a $6 item to get free shipping.

Although I wonder if this is an indication of it going even lower?[/QUOTE]

Prime is very, VERY worth it.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Prime is very, VERY worth it.[/QUOTE]
I do order a shit ton of stuff from Amazon but I still don't see how it's worth it to me. I have no problem waiting for stuff and I never use streaming video.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']I do order a shit ton of stuff from Amazon but I still don't see how it's worth it to me. I have no problem waiting for stuff and I never use streaming video.[/QUOTE]

Student? Substantially cheaper if you are. Split it with someone at your house to lessen the blow maybe.

Also thanks op!

I can't find it?

Wow, really nice price, can't miss that deal
smile.gif

Looks like that specific seller is sold out. Link currently goes to another one that is $25, which at least qualifies for the FSSS automatically.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']I do order a shit ton of stuff from Amazon but I still don't see how it's worth it to me. I have no problem waiting for stuff and I never use streaming video.[/QUOTE]

Not having to order $25 worth of stuff every time is worth it.

Also, if you have other friends or family members that would like to have Prime, you could add them to your account and split the costs.

RE: R is a better game than RE5 was. It's a nice mix of RE4 with old school RE. Definitely worth a pickup.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Awesome! I've been waiting for a sub $20 price on this. Now I just need to find a $6 item to get free shipping.

Although I wonder if this is an indication of it going even lower?[/QUOTE]

Just add a pilot gel pen or a pocket swiss knife.

Good deal OP. I wish vita would get a RE game. Psp never got that RE game that capcom promised.

[quote name='Vigilante']highly recommend picking RE:R up if you're a new :3ds: owner[/QUOTE]

I will be when amazon ships my 3DS XL :D
The timing is near perfect on this deal. Ordered and done with!

[quote name='Davivascaino']damn it, price increased.[/QUOTE]

I see it at $23.95 now. It's sold by third party merchant Shark Distributors and fulfilled by Amazon.

[quote name='Sway']I see it at $23.95 now. It's sold by third party merchant Shark Distributors and fulfilled by Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I think it was lower before, because they said it was sub 20 bucks, but I am not sure how cheap it was.

[quote name='Davivascaino']I think it was lower before, because they said it was sub 20 bucks, but I am not sure how cheap it was.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, I didn't catch the thread when the price was lower. Looking at the previous posts it looks like it was $19.

Wow good thing I checked this thread. I ordered it for $25 and read the priced was lowered. I got to cancel my order and reorder it @ $23.95

Is this a good price or should I wait for it to go lower? :bouncy:

[quote name='VANDALHEART']I will be when amazon ships my 3DS XL :D
The timing is near perfect on this deal. Ordered and done with![/QUOTE]

i doubt amazon ever ships your 3ds... i had tons of items ordered from amazon that said ship in 1 to 3 weeks 1 day before the shippment is to come they cancell the order and say they could not get the item

[quote name='slidecage']i doubt amazon ever ships your 3ds... i had tons of items ordered from amazon that said ship in 1 to 3 weeks 1 day before the shippment is to come they cancell the order and say they could not get the item[/QUOTE]

Are they even selling it? All I see are cheesy third parties selling them for 236 and change. I already got mine from GS with the 3DS trade in but if I was shopping Amazon I'd have to pass on these rip offs. They charge tax in my state so a 3DSXL from Amazon would cost me $256:whistle2:& Did Amazon ever take preorders for it?

If you click thru to see the other sellers there is one for $19.49, just ordered one thru them Amazon Fulfillment. Isomergames, in stock August 27th.

Edit: Now it is gone. Sorry.

Whenever I get the 3DS XL, this game is a no brainer for me. They just need a couple more badass exclusives and I'm on it.

C'mon Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, Metroid, Castlevania, NES Pro Wrestling 2013 revival.

Does the Circle Pad Pro really make it or break it like people claim? All it does it allows you to strafe while aiming?

[quote name='Buuhan1']Does the Circle Pad Pro really make it or break it like people claim? All it does it allows you to strafe while aiming?[/QUOTE]

I did not use a circle pad to play this game and had no issues. IMO it,is not required.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Does the Circle Pad Pro really make it or break it like people claim? All it does it allows you to strafe while aiming?[/QUOTE]

Its not needed especially if you have ever played RE4 or RE5. This is probably one of the best games I've played on my XL and don't regret picking it up.

I cancelled my 2nd order. I purchased at $25, cancelled then placed another order for $23.95 and now it's dropped in price again. I think i'm going to sit on the sideline and watch to see if the price drops some more. :bouncy:

[quote name='slidecage']i doubt amazon ever ships your 3ds... i had tons of items ordered from amazon that said ship in 1 to 3 weeks 1 day before the shippment is to come they cancell the order and say they could not get the item[/QUOTE]

Order now has a ship date. My other orders that had the same message, "usually ships within 2-3 weeks" continue to be fulfilled. Batman Arkham Asylum was shipped after 3 weeks. I'll have my 3DS XL by Sept. 12th.

[quote name='sdcranford']If you click thru to see the other sellers there is one for $19.49, just ordered one thru them Amazon Fulfillment. Isomergames, in stock August 27th.

Edit: Now it is gone. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

They're back in stock with that price of $19.49. Estimated delivery for me (with Prime) was Sept. 4. I can wait a week if the deal is this good.

Honest question, is this really that great of a deal? From what I can tell, it's pretty easy to get this for $20-22 new on eBay already. Does anyone know if this had huge numbers shipment-wise? I am interested in getting it, but I kinda feel like holding out for $10-15 from Best Buy/Newegg/Target clearance (I've seen it on temp. price cut for $20 a few times).

Edit: Also, just checked and the price went up to $20.80. Seller who had it at $19.49 only has 11 copies left. Shark Distributors still has it for $21.25 for those interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AFC']Honest question, is this really that great of a deal? From what I can tell, it's pretty easy to get this for $20-22 new on eBay already. Does anyone know if this had huge numbers shipment-wise? I am interested in getting it, but I kinda feel like holding out for $10-15 from Best Buy/Newegg/Target clearance (I've seen it on temp. price cut for $20 a few times).

Edit: Also, just checked and the price went up to $20.80. Seller who had it at $19.49 only has 11 copies left. Shark Distributors still has it for $21.25 for those interested.[/QUOTE]

I have been actively searching for a price drop in this game for several months now, and to my knowledge, this is the first time that the game has been consistently (maybe for a week or so) priced at around the $20 range. Prior to last week, you couldn't find this game in the $20 pricerange even on Ebay.

I personally remember one time where RE: Revelations was on sale for $20 a while back, but I believe I missed out on that deal and never saw another one again till last week when this was first mentioned.

With that said, I purchased and feel it was at a great price!

Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back