CAG 2012 College Football Pick 'Em

Game Rules:

+ Straight pick em, no confidence or spread
+ Game selection will be AP Top 25 games + Yahoo! Sports games of the week
+ Picks are due 5 minutes before the first game of each week
+ Lowest score is dropped, in case you miss a week or just have a terrible week
+ Weekly tie-breakers are enabled.

Signing Up:

1. Go to the Yahoo! Sports Fantasy College Football Pick Em page.
2. The group ID# is 7912 and the password is cag.
3. Make your display name the same as your username on here so no one gets confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Current Standings

1 kerplunkuga 167-38
2 Opus' Noles 167-42
3 I can't think of a good name 163-46
4 blindinglights 162-47
5 combatRhombus 162-47
6 gbpackers94 161-48
7 prune juice challenge 147-62

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in. Opus' Noles.

Not a fan of confidence points... you might go Spread since at least the first couple weeks everyone should easily be able to pick most games.

[quote name='lordopus99']you might go Spread since at least the first couple weeks everyone should easily be able to pick most games.[/QUOTE]

I'm also not a fan of confidence points, but yeah the out of conference cupcake games should be easy to pick. That's why I mentioned the option for other games of the week but I didn't know if people wanted to pick for things like Baylor vs. SMU.

When the rest of you guys sign up, just post if you want spread or other games or any other changes and we can try to get it finalized in the next few days.

As requested in the college football thread, I added the Yahoo games of the week + the top 25 games. Seems to have reset the picks for everyone, so you guys might have redo your picks.

If anyone wants to change anything else, should probably speak up soon so we don't have to redo our picks a bunch of times.

Six members so far, last full day before games start. If anyone else wants to play, make sure you sign up before tomorrow night.

Picks for this week are up.

Here's the rankings for last week:

1. kerplunkuga 30-3
2. Opus' Noles 29-4
3. gbpackers94 28-5
4. I can't think of a good name 28-5
5. blindinglights 28-5
6. combatRhombus27-6
7. prune juice challenge26-7
8. Urban Warfare 0-33

Pretty sure sign ups are still open and anyone else who wants to play can sign up, since one week is dropped it's not too late.

I had to set a reminder this year to get my picks in early. Last year I never remembered to do it until Gameday was going off - I was able to sneak most of them in each week, but I always ended up missing 1 or 2 of the 12:00 kick off games. This year I decided to set a reminder for Wednesday and go ahead and do them...

Urban Warfare, you need to get your picks in!

Anyone else who wants to play can still play if they sign up within the next 40 minutes or so since we drop one week's score.

Get your picks in guys!

Latest standings:

1 kerplunkuga 56-8
2 Opus' Noles 54-10
3 combatRhombus 53-11
4 I can't think of a good name 53-12
5 prune juice challenge 52-12
6 gbpackers94 52-13
7 blindinglights 51-13
8 Urban Warfare 0-65

[quote name='blindinglights']It's not letting me do the first tiebreaker, anyone else having the same problem?[/QUOTE]

Yahoo claims to be working on it.

bread's done
Back