Motorstorm apocalypse -new- $18.83

Exercise in frustration and a far far cry from Pacific Rift. Couldnt wait to trade this in. Thankfully I only spent $5 on it. Too much crap going on to the point where it kills your ability to actually race.

I had the opposite experience. I thought the other Motorstorm games were average. But this one was on a whole other level. There's a lot of chaos, but that's the point, and the whole thing plays more like an action game than a racing game.

GREAT game.

I want this game but I want more opinions for you guys. I played the original MotorStorm for a while but got bored of it. Wanted this for the 3D after having great experiences with Killzone and Uncharted in 3D.

In for one, thank you op. It has been a while since I have played a motor storm game and I hope there is still people playing online.

I'll just wait for the 3d TV to hit $100 bucks then i will get it with the TV. This reminds me i still need to go back for more punishment in Pacific Rift. I only have the last festival to finish.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Didn't the retail price on this one just drop to $20 last week or so?[/QUOTE]

I thought it was dropping to $20 at some point. Gamestop, of course, still has it used at $39.99.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I thought it was dropping to $20 at some point. Gamestop, of course, still has it used at $39.99.[/QUOTE]

I saw it at Target the other day for $59.99 still!

Well I got it, I don't have ps plus sooooo if it does come out on it I won't feel that bad. Any one know if it has 4 player split screen multiplayer?

[quote name='Fatbot3']I want this game but I want more opinions for you guys. I played the original MotorStorm for a while but got bored of it. Wanted this for the 3D after having great experiences with Killzone and Uncharted in 3D.[/QUOTE]

if you're interested in this game for the 3d, then pick it up...the 3d in this one is amazing, probably the best for the system so far.

bread's done
Back