Crysis 2 - $5.06 @ Target YMMV

TaylorM06

CAGiversary!
Just found one in the clearance end cap.

$5.06 for Xbox 360. It said "AS IS" instead of "CLEARANCE". But it was still still in the plastic with the security seal on the side.

[quote name='godsmack13']Thanks for the heads up OP, but "AS IS" is even more YMMV than clearance, because it usually indicates an online return or an item they found in back that the store no longer has a designated spot on the shelf for, and the price is dictated by a manger. Something along those lines.

Oh, and... http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308999

Couldn't resist ;)[/QUOTE]

Normally it says "Online return" or "Repackaged". But this is the first time I've seen an "As Is" at Target.

I know there's a clearance thread for Target. But, I personally don't like those major threads, since a lot of people, like myself, tend to skip right over them.

[quote name='rpmboy']*offer only valid for people with a username of TaylorM06[/QUOTE]

It's a good possibility. But, doesn't hurt to post something about it :bouncy:

[quote name='TaylorM06']Normally it says "Online return" or "Repackaged". But this is the first time I've seen an "As Is" at Target.

I know there's a clearance thread for Target. But, I personally don't like those major threads, since a lot of people, like myself, tend to skip right over them.[/QUOTE]

It's all good. I'm just tired and felt like giving you a bit of grief :whistle2:\" But yea, As Is tends to be much the same as repackage or online item. VERY hard to come by.

[quote name='souNReAL']maybe a receipt pic, so our CAGers can cause a ruckus and possibly price match, maybe elsewhere[/QUOTE]

My receipt doesn't say "Crysis 2" it just says "XBOX 2 SOFTW". So I highly doubt that'll help anyone price match it.

[quote name='shadowkast']Wish we had some sort of official target clearance thread for this stuff[/QUOTE]

i wish we had some cheap ass gamer cop's on here.

f1fexg.jpg

bread's done
Back