Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition for the Vita up for pre order at Amazon for $49.99

"Game Arts, the developer behind the Lunar and Grandia series"
Suddenly I am interested in this game.

^This!

[quote name='SDC']"Game Arts, the developer behind the Lunar and Grandia series"
Suddenly I am interested in this game.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Someone give me a one sentence pitch on this game, because I know nothing.[/QUOTE]

overpriced monster hunter clone :)

I got this pre-ordered after watching some gameplay videos. Having online co-op should add a good experience to the game.

[quote name='SDC']"Game Arts, the developer behind the Lunar and Grandia series"

Grandia? I have to look into this now.

Then you realized the last good original game they made was Grandia 2 back in 2000.

[quote name='groundskeeper']The extras are just too much to pay $20.00 for. (Purchase from newegg at $30 w/coupon)[/QUOTE]

isnt the coupon dead

if not what is the coupon

[quote name='slidecage']isnt the coupon dead

if not what is the coupon[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure the coupon to which he's referring--the "Save $10 on any preorder $39.99 or up" one--is dead (and forgot to add a "d" to the end of "purchase"), at least until they bring it back. ;)

[quote name='slidecage']isnt the coupon dead

if not what is the coupon[/QUOTE]

Yes dead, however even $10 more for this "extras" in this are pretty weak.IMHO

Tempting. But I think I'll wait for a price drop. Happened with Legend of Heroes and the Ys series on PSP. But thanks for posting, OP. I wasn't even aware of the LE until now.

[quote name='morrodox']Tempting. But I think I'll wait for a price drop. Happened with Legend of Heroes and the Ys series on PSP. But thanks for posting, OP. I wasn't even aware of the LE until now.[/QUOTE]

I don't recall the Ys Seven CE every dropping in price. I know the others did, but not Ys 7.

[quote name='slidecage']overpriced monster hunter clone :)[/QUOTE]

Overpriced monster hunt-... Forget it i forgot this was cheapassgamers

This could have been had from newegg for $37.99 with the $12 coupon they had a couple weeks ago, personally I just ordered the standard for $29.99

I imported this game played over 120 hours, worst part was playing online with asians my ping was over 9000!!!

Its is far the greatest game out for the vita. Multiplayer mode free DLCs. monster hunter like game. Good music anything

Yes it has flaw, this game has no story wha so ever. But other positive parts of the game covers it. You wouldnot regret getting this.

I bought LE for 37.99 at Neweggs. Cant wait!! (also,Jp,Asia , US can share save data)

bread's done
Back