The World Ends With You $20 @Amazon NEW

[quote name='slidecage']Must be a reprint cause i got mine last week

THEY DO NOT COME WITH THE POSTER[/QUOTE]

Wait, there's supposed to be a poster in there?

[quote name='Vinny']Wait, there's supposed to be a poster in there?[/QUOTE]

could swear the first prints has a poster or something

[quote name='slidecage']could swear the first prints has a poster or something[/QUOTE]

I know Square did that for Chrono Trigger on DS, but I don't remember hearing anything about a TWEWY poster?

Don't think this is the first reprint either, as I'm pretty sure it's gone in and out of stock on Amazon a few times now. Wish I had picked it up back when it was $8. Now that I'm interested, I'll hold out for $15 and hope it doesn't do a Dragon Quest V and shoot up to $30 again.

Wish I held onto the copy I got for $9.99 on Amazon during their black friday/holiday sales a couple years back. Guess some of these RPG games can still turn into collectors items nowadays.

I bought it at this on Amazon last week. I thought it was basic knowledge it comes in and goes OoS?

I had the first run and I don't recall it coming with anything. That said it was a while ago, and I have sold it since then. Reordered it and should get it Wednesday, never beat it :(

[quote name='Wario64']$18 for iPhone :)[/QUOTE]

It's priced this way because most iDevice users can't handle playing for more than 10 minutes.

Oh, and don't forget the iPad version is roughly $20.

[quote name='Velo214']only game i ever kept for ds. such such a great game. gives me square hope[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seriously. From what I've seen, Square still has talent... but it seems like the higher ups can't get their shit together.

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, seriously. From what I've seen, Square still has talent... but it seems like the higher ups can't get their shit together.[/QUOTE]

When you make a countdown site for a game fans have been eagerly waiting and teased for a new game, only to have it announce an iOS port of the first game... You know something's fucked up.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']List of companies that don't deserve anyone's money

- Activision
- Square
- Capcom
- EA[/QUOTE]

Microsoft.

[quote name='morrodox']Microsoft.[/QUOTE]

I get Activision, EA, and Capcom. But why Square and MS? Square rehashes shit like crazy but they don't cheat you out of things. What'd MS do?

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']I get Activision, EA, and Capcom. But why Square and MS? Square rehashes shit like crazy but they don't cheat you out of things. What'd MS do?[/QUOTE]
And to be fair, old EA and Capcom weren't bad either. It's only recently they've decided to become greedy asshats!

Oh, so THIS is why it's out of stock... S, O, B... If it's here it was probably on SD too. Had it in my cart this morning (found the deal on my own), came back about 45min later and BAM, OOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BaboonSqueezer']Wish I held onto the copy I got for $9.99 on Amazon during their black friday/holiday sales a couple years back. Guess some of these RPG games can still turn into collectors items nowadays.[/QUOTE]

Still haven't opened mine...

Loved this game. Like a previous poster mentioned, I got it on Amazon for $10 a couple years back. Don't forget to get a good screen protector for your bottom touch screen. After I was done (using the original Nintendo extendable plastic stylus), you can see the scratching I put on during the frantic stylus hack and slashing.

[quote name='phishhead220']Mine says not yet shipped. What does amazon do if it's out of stock? Can I wait until it's in stock again?[/QUOTE]

Assuming they expect it in stock again, yes. Otherwise they send you a cancellation email.

I don't mind the 19.99 price, but not making it universal is why I won't be buying the iOS version. Square expects me to buy this game twice if I want to play it on my ipad and iphone? Ha!

All it takes them to do is to press the universal compile and everyone would be happy. It's worth the 20 bucks, just not 40...

bread's done
Back