Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Premium Edition

Hmm....I am interested in the game, and the hard face cover is kinda cool. However the rest of it would make me feel like a 10-year old if I was to be out in public with it.

Oh not bad, thanks for the heads up.

Didn't really want it at 69.99, when it was announced but 59.99 for the extra protection gear will be nice.

When I woke up this morning it was unavailable, but shortly after it went up again so I preordered like my life depended on it. It's currently unavailable again.

Hmm, I'm still deciding whether or not I want this. I was planning to do a trade 1 get it free deal if at futureshop since they most likely will have that deal when the game comes out. But now since this is coming out I'm tempted to get this. Hmmm, plus I needed a case anyways since I don't have one yet for my vita.

[quote name='poxsc']I believe only 10,000 copies are available. Most likely sold out.[/QUOTE]

Well amazon.com recently put them back up for pre-order and ebgames.com still has them.

[quote name='Average Box']Do you guys think this will soon be available on Ebgames.ca because I know it's available at ebgames.com[/QUOTE]

It might become available there at some point, but on Amazon.ca it's 10$ less than the other websites soooo yeah, I wouldn't wait for this deal as it won't be cheaper on EBgames.

[quote name='Lightthrower']It might become available there at some point, but on Amazon.ca it's 10$ less than the other websites soooo yeah, I wouldn't wait for this deal as it won't be cheaper on EBgames.[/QUOTE]

well I wouldn't mind paying the extra $10 on ebgames.ca

I just don't want to buy it on ebgames.com since they charge $15 shipping.

I bought it from EB for 69. It does sting a little that it was cheaper at amazon and i missed out on it, but I guess its better than missing out.
Looks like I'm going to have to actually get a vita now haha

[quote name='Psamtik']I bought it from EB for 69. It does sting a little that it was cheaper at amazon and i missed out on it, but I guess its better than missing out.
Looks like I'm going to have to actually get a vita now haha[/QUOTE]

I luckily had a $15 coupon for EB Games, so I ended up paying less than Amazon. :)

[quote name='Psamtik']I bought it from EB for 69. It does sting a little that it was cheaper at amazon and i missed out on it, but I guess its better than missing out.
Looks like I'm going to have to actually get a vita now haha[/QUOTE]

Ditto on all counts.
Pretty annoying seeing as I was searching Amazon/EB every 12 hours after Atlus announced they'd have them, and I completely missed the couple hours Amazon had them up.

Kinda makes me wonder what Canada's allocations are. Seeing as a 10k print run isn't exactly tiny, and this LE is fairly expensive for what's included.

Never realised a $30 pouch could be so sought after. Maybe I should try to grab this over the regular edition ...

[quote name='Average Box']I luckily had a $15 coupon for EB Games, so I ended up paying less than Amazon. :)[/QUOTE]

What kind of coupon is this?

[quote name='Mr.']What kind of coupon is this?[/QUOTE]

Oh it's not a public coupon. It was a coupon given to me by Eb games for messing up my order a while back.

[quote name='Average Box']Oh it's not a public coupon. It was a coupon given to me by Eb games for messing up my order a while back.[/QUOTE]

They messed up one of my order recently and I called customer rep. Could not get more than a 5$ coupon, which I ended up saying shove it up your ***.
Customer rep flat out lied to me and said they could not give out more than 5$ coupon, since it was the only coupon they had.

Shitty EB. Went it work it works, it doesnt, it really doesnt.

I pre-ordered as soon as it was available. Sure hope I get it, since Amazon.ca can be sketchy on their release dates. I haven't even played all the way through the previous entries, but this one will at least hold its value until I get to it.

Resellers on Amazon.com are already trying to hawk their preordered copies for $160 :lol: Nice, they got in line before everybody, and that's worth giving them $100. And the game is still readily available on both regions Gamestop websites :roll:

I really don't see these selling out to actual gamers. P3P only sold around 200k with a PSP userbase of 20 million customers. The Vita only has a userbase around 2 million customers. Certainly the sales ratio won't be equal, and P4G will casue system adoption for sure (me for one). But 10k seems like enough to cover those of us that want to jump on it now.

[quote name='ragnar14']Resellers on Amazon.com are already trying to hawk their preordered copies for $160 :lol: Nice, they got in line before everybody, and that's worth giving them $100. And the game is still readily available on both regions Gamestop websites :roll:

I really don't see these selling out to actual gamers. P3P only sold around 200k with a PSP userbase of 20 million customers. The Vita only has a userbase around 2 million customers. Certainly the sales ratio won't be equal, and P4G will casue system adoption for sure (me for one). But 10k seems like enough to cover those of us that want to jump on it now.[/QUOTE]

The bundle is worth lots lots lots money. Someone said that only the accesories from the japanese release were selling for 100$ on Ebay, that's why it sells out fast.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']They messed up one of my order recently and I called customer rep. Could not get more than a 5$ coupon, which I ended up saying shove it up your ***.
Customer rep flat out lied to me and said they could not give out more than 5$ coupon, since it was the only coupon they had.

Shitty EB. Went it work it works, it doesnt, it really doesnt.[/QUOTE]

Well I got this coupon a while back for a huge order they messed up with not just me but tones of people. So many people (including me) ended up emailing them about this and how it was looking bad on their business so they gave everyone who emailed them about that a $15 coupon.

EDIT: EB GAMES JUST SOLD OUT AS WELL.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Psamtik']It's showing up as 39.44 for me. Must have been an accident?[/QUOTE]

No I see it as $34.99 as well.

[quote name='Raimond']No I see it as $34.99 as well.[/QUOTE]

It switched back to $34.99. Someone at Amazon must be confused as how to price it.

Anyone's amazon.ca order ship?

Mines been in "shipping soon" state since Tues....I think they may be holding off cuz I ordered Paper Mario for 3DS, only they are seperate orders.

But I have had amazon combine different orders in the same box - actually I hope they do that and use a bigger box for packageing so it doesn't get destroyed.

bread's done
Back