Batman Arkham City Collector's Edition 24.99 Best Buy YMMV

bankson

CAGiversary!
Picked up two of the Collector's Edition of Arkham City yesterday at Best Buy (comes with the Batman statue and other extras) for 24.99 each for the Xbox 360. Shows online as 49.99.

I saw one on clearance for PS3 for 24.99.

Just called a store that I knew had 3-4 left in stock and the price is 24.99 there too. Time to return my copy I paid 50 for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine for 24.99 also. Got the GOTY for $30. Paid $25 for the CE. Then turned around and traded in the CE disc for $15 at BBY. $45 for what I would call the unofficial deluxe edition :)

Anyone want to help out a fellow CAG and grab me a PS3 CE? I'll gladly cover costs to get it to me. PM me.

Please and thanks!

Is there anyone out there who, for some reason, doesn't want the statue? That's all I'd really want the CE for, but my store doesn't have any copies.

[quote name='Abeja']Anyone know of their local stores having any?[/QUOTE]

I've been to most of my Best Buys all around here. I havn't seen a BACCE in a long time. :cry: [location: Panorama City, CA]

[quote name='Tvols1480']My wal-mart has a couple of these in stock. Any way to price match this?[/QUOTE]
They only will if its in the ad and this isnt even showing up on the website

YESS. I bought 2 of these at a store in CO. The lady PMed the price over the phone. Although I used debit so it would be cash back, she just put it on a GC and is sending it to me. Still cool with me. Saved 50% off them. Might actually keep one.

[quote name='Abeja']YESS. I bought 2 of these at a store in CO. The lady PMed the price over the phone. Although I used debit so it would be cash back, she just put it on a GC and is sending it to me. Still cool with me. Saved 50% off them. Might actually keep one.[/QUOTE]

What system? If you got an extra PS3 CE I would gladly buy it off of you :D

[quote name='Captain Urahara']What system? If you got an extra PS3 CE I would gladly buy it off of you :D[/QUOTE]

Sorry I just have 360 thats all they had.

I sent you a PM tho. I may have some info 4 u brosef.

where did you see the add for the 360 version priced at $24.99? I just called the store and the dude said if I can find the ad, he'll price match it for me.

[quote name='strizay']where did you see the add for the 360 version priced at $24.99? I just called the store and the dude said if I can find the ad, he'll price match it for me.[/QUOTE]

It's a clearance item.

It's generally a bad idea to call...

Very few stores have it and if they do it's probably 24.99 OR WILL BE 24.99 soon

[quote name='Quagmilion']Bought 5 of these, cleared the last 5 within 80 miles of CO. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Hooking any CAGers up? Id buy one. Been trying to get one for a month.

[quote name='Quagmilion']Bought 5 of these, cleared the last 5 within 80 miles of CO. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Did u get one at Fort Collins?

I just checked out my local BB and they didn't have it. Too bad, that's a pretty good price for it.

[quote name='Tsel']Is there anyone out there who, for some reason, doesn't want the statue? That's all I'd really want the CE for, but my store doesn't have any copies.[/QUOTE]

I want to reiterate this. I am also interested in the statue. I have stuff to trade if you are in the Wash DC metro area, CML.

[quote name='speedracer']You're a douche.[/QUOTE]

He's a douche troll and you're an idoit for falling for it. No one is going around 80 miles for an outdated game that sold millions with used copies abound.

[quote name='nixmahn']He's a douche troll and you're an idoit for falling for it. No one is going around 80 miles for an outdated game that sold millions with used copies abound.[/QUOTE]
There was a point, but ok man. Well done.

You spelled idiot wrong.

No, no, went to the FoCo store, only best buy around here that had any left. I did not travel 80 miles ha.

Well if you check ebay theres a new listing for Batman by a pwrson named quagmilion........

Did you get all 5 at FoCo store? Thank god i grabbed 2 when i visited there.

bread's done
Back