Free Madden 13 Ultimate Packs Via Doritos

finsfan0210

CAGiversary!
Feedback
199 (100%)
Go to http://doritoschangethegame.com/

Enter 9 digit code from the front any specially labeled Doritios bag of chips and you can get Free Madden 13 Ultimate Team Packs.

So far I have only gotten the Walmart Ultimate Team Pack. I'm assuming other places may have them too ( aka Target, maybe Kroger since its pictured on the site).

Meh. I don't really eat Doritos often. Is there any way to request a free code on their site? Usually it's a legal requirement.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Meh. I don't really eat Doritos often. Is there any way to request a free code on their site? Usually it's a legal requirement.[/QUOTE]
only if there is a sweepstakes involved.

if they are just giving away something free with purchase, they don't need to give away free ones.

Yea i totally have to go hit up Target today and take a picture of it on my phone.

I think I did that last year and it worked out

I have a regular bag of Doritos that I bought a couple weeks ago and I just put the number in and used "Walmart" as the promo code and it worked so I got the Walmart pack. So I guess it doesn't have to be a specially marked bag.

I also entered my same code again and put "Kroger" as the promo code and got a $5 off promo code for Origin.com.

I entered the same code a third time with the promo code "Target" and it gave my another code for a Walmart pack, which seems weird, haha.

So I've figured out that if you keep putting the same code in, you just keep getting more pack codes. And it doesn't seem to matter what the promo code is. I even left the promo code blank and it still gave me another Walmart pack. Maybe it just matters where you buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dark Rider']Meh. I don't really eat Doritos often. Is there any way to request a free code on their site? Usually it's a legal requirement.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='finsfan0210']I just took a pic of the code on the front a bag of doritios.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mnuttster']Yea i totally have to go hit up Target today and take a picture of it on my phone.

I think I did that last year and it worked out[/QUOTE]

Wow, you people are pathetically cheap.

[quote name='TeaBisquit']Wow, you people are pathetically cheap.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the name of the website? I guess I took a wrong turn...

I also do my fair share of chip eating that I don't need to add to it just for a code that some soccer mom would never use.

[quote name='mnuttster']Isn't that the name of the website? I guess I took a wrong turn...

I also do my fair share of chip eating that I don't need to add to it just for a code that some soccer mom would never use.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I can't stop laughing at how pathetic you must have looked to other customers and the employees at the store.

Does this look familiar?

Girls.png

[quote name='TeaBisquit']Sorry, I can't stop laughing at how pathetic you must have looked to other customers and the employees at the store.

Does this look familiar?

Girls.png
[/QUOTE]

Not the first time and not the last...good thing I don't care what others think.

People take pictures of sh*t at the store all day long, I've seen people take pictures of beer, pizza, cookies, and all sorts of crap that is weird/unusual.

Not looking to get into a fight...you have your thoughts and I have mine with neither of us going to change no matter what is said.

[quote name='mnuttster']Isn't that the name of the website? I guess I took a wrong turn...

I also do my fair share of chip eating that I don't need to add to it just for a code that some soccer mom would never use.[/QUOTE]

You took a wrong turn. This site is not about stealing (which is what you are doing by taking a picture of the code and not buying the product). Now someone will buy that bag and try to use the code and it will say its already been used.

When you steal something like that it IS pathetic and you should be banned from this site for even talking about doing it.

[quote name='musha666']You took a wrong turn. This site is not about stealing (which is what you are doing by taking a picture of the code and not buying the product). Now someone will buy that bag and try to use the code and it will say its already been used.

When you steal something like that it IS pathetic and you should be banned from this site for even talking about doing it.[/QUOTE]

Yikes, guess I'll exit this conversation if people are going to get all serious...using the code isn't stealing at all, but everyone's got their own opinion.

[quote name='CRH7386']I have a regular bag of Doritos that I bought a couple weeks ago and I just put the number in and used "Walmart" as the promo code and it worked so I got the Walmart pack. So I guess it doesn't have to be a specially marked bag.

I also entered my same code again and put "Kroger" as the promo code and got a $5 off promo code for Origin.com.

I entered the same code a third time with the promo code "Target" and it gave my another code for a Walmart pack, which seems weird, haha.

So I've figured out that if you keep putting the same code in, you just keep getting more pack codes. And it doesn't seem to matter what the promo code is. I even left the promo code blank and it still gave me another Walmart pack. Maybe it just matters where you buy it.[/QUOTE]

So..these codes are reusable?

If so...anyone wanna post em?:D

[quote name='musha666']You took a wrong turn. This site is not about stealing (which is what you are doing by taking a picture of the code and not buying the product). Now someone will buy that bag and try to use the code and it will say its already been used.

When you steal something like that it IS pathetic and you should be banned from this site for even talking about doing it.[/QUOTE]

Dude at my local store all the 9 digit codes are the same so it doesn't matter. I just entered a random 9 digit number after it came back as already redeemed and it worked fine. Get off your fucking high horse and crap in someone elses thread.

Also I have gotten a 92 Justin Tuck, Home Giants Jersey and a Meadowlands stadium each time with my account and my wifes account.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Dude at my local store all the 9 digit codes are the same so it doesn't matter. I just entered a random 9 digit number after it came back as already redeemed and it worked fine. Get off your fucking high horse and crap in someone elses thread.

Also I have gotten a 92 Justin Tuck, Home Giants Jersey and a Meadowlands stadium each time with my account and my wifes account.[/QUOTE]

Lol, weird. Just typed in 9 numbers and worked perfectly fine. Didn't even occur to me to try it that way. Thanks!

[quote name='4thHorseman']Lol, weird. Just typed in 9 numbers and worked perfectly fine. Didn't even occur to me to try it that way. Thanks![/QUOTE]
not working for me did you put walmart in the second box?

[quote name='gamererik']not working for me did you put walmart in the second box?[/QUOTE]

I was using Target. I was getting a few "invalid bag codes", but just kept reentering random numbers and it eventually went through:

PS3:
AQEG-73NB-CJCT

EDIT: Tried it with Walmart in the second box also, and was able to get one to go through.

Do they email it to you? Says error retrieving your information

Seems if you are signing up for a new account it doesnt work...

[quote name='FrankiBoy23']Try this one 466319651.[/QUOTE]

That one appears to work multiple times, as I used it also. Thanks!

Try this one also. 788675

I looked at two Targets and a Walmart on my way home in the western Chicago burbs and found zero bags with any sort of Madden markings on them.

Even the ones that they put in the Madden standee were normal bags...really weird

[quote name='gamererik']has anyone got anything other than the pack with justin tuck?[/QUOTE]

This. All I get is the Walmart pack which can only be redeemed once per account.

[quote name='OddFull Metal']I'm only getting the Wal-Mart one. Anymore codes?[/QUOTE]

Same here. i was able to get the Walmart and Kroger one (kroger was just a $5 off as someone noted), but no luck with Target.

It seems no matter what 9 digits you use… wither you say Target, Wal-Mart or Kruger, the ‘Doritos Card Pack’ (The Tuck pack) is the same for everyone.

[quote name='TwoClipzOneKill']It seems no matter what 9 digits you use… wither you say Target, Wal-Mart or Kruger, the ‘Doritos Card Pack’ (The Tuck pack) is the same for everyone.[/QUOTE]

Oh that's lame, would be awesome if it were random players, although Tuck is a sack machine.

bread's done
Back