KickAssist - Helping to Fund Indie Games on Kickstarter

Link42

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hiya CAGs,

I just launched a website designed to help indie games get funded on Kickstarter. It's called KickAssist:

www.mpgkickassist.com

I'm a producer at Magic Pixel Games. At the office, we spend way too much time surfing Kickstarter and sharing links to projects that we want to play. So we came up with the idea to turn that addiction into something a bit more productive - every two weeks, we’ll pick a few projects we find interesting and let the public help us decide who to back.

The site provides free publicity for independent games on Kickstarter. Hopefully you’ll find a cool project through this website and become a backer yourself. And to top it off, we’ll give money to the project with the most votes every two weeks. You find out about new games, the games get money, we get to interact more with the indie community, and everybody wins.

Happy to answer questions you might have about the site, about Magic Pixel, or get your take on some of the projects we're featuring this week. The whole thing is a bit of an experiment but I'm hopeful we can make a difference for some of these games.

bread's done
Back