Rochester NY CAG's?

Anyone interested in coming to Troy, NY for a Video Game Tournament / LAN Party next weekend?

All the info is on the flyer:
Flyer700px.png

In Buffalo here.

TC, I'm going to go ahead and assume you went through all of your stuff already, but if not, let me know!

I live halfway between Rochester and Syracuse, but work in Ratchester during the week and in Buffalo on the weekend. On my days off, I head to Syracuse. So I gets around.
With so much competition, no wonder I've little luck lately finding the deals!
Irondequoit Sears used to be a goldmine, havent gotten lucky there in a while.
I used to hit all the targets starting in Webster, heading south to 441 and Eastview Mall, shoot from there to Henrietta to Greece to Irondequoit, completing the circle. That stopped being worthwhile over a year ago.
It used to make me smile so hard when i would be walking out of a store with a handful of stuff as the local gamestore trolls were walking in. :p

Heads up Rochester cags:

Kmart in Victor has one of those value dump bins in the middle of electronics. Most of it is marked with the 14.99-19.99 value stickers. But for some reason there are copies of injustice, dead island riptide, star trek and a few more recent releases.

They do need price overrides but the nice bucktoothed lady did one for me this morning on Luigi's mansion w/o question. I would've bought more but already had most of the titles/ not interested at $20 (star trek).

Good luck. And as for our local clearance sections I havent found shit at targets in awhile. Victor target had a few RE revelations for 13.98 and ps3 usb hubs for $15. I had been looking for some of those hdds mentioned in the target clearance thread. Oh and Sears around here are all bone dry. Greece had a move bundle that dropped out of the system and mgr would do shit for price.

Heads up Rochester cags:

Kmart in Victor has one of those value dump bins in the middle of electronics. Most of it is marked with the 14.99-19.99 value stickers. But for some reason there are copies of injustice, dead island riptide, star trek and a few more recent releases.

They do need price overrides but the nice bucktoothed lady did one for me this morning on Luigi's mansion w/o question. I would've bought more but already had most of the titles/ not interested at $20 (star trek).

Good luck. And as for our local clearance sections I havent found shit at targets in awhile. Victor target had a few RE revelations for 13.98 and ps3 usb hubs for $15. I had been looking for some of those hdds mentioned in the target clearance thread. Oh and Sears around here are all bone dry. Greece had a move bundle that dropped out of the system and mgr would do shit for price.
My bad on Sears, lol. I clear the Victor one out often if it is good price. They did have some 3DS consoles on clearance the last I went in tho, which was not too long ago. (About 3 weeks ago now that I think about it).

Anyway, I wonder if they still have Injustice in the value game bin at Kmart... I missed out on the $10 price from GS online due to the website being shitty. $20 isn't bad, and if I hate it, I can trade it for slight profit.

Heads up Rochester cags:

My bad on Sears, lol. I clear the Victor one out often if it is good price. They did have some 3DS consoles on clearance the last I went in tho, which was not too long ago. (About 3 weeks ago now that I think about it).

Anyway, I wonder if they still have Injustice in the value game bin at Kmart... I missed out on the $10 price from GS online due to the website being shitty. $20 isn't bad, and if I hate it, I can trade it for slight profit.
Checked that Kmart again after the recent releases, only thing that wasn't value priced in the dump bin was a copy of Lego Undercover 3DS. Hasn't been much new at the Targets save for some Nat Geo games and Shaun White everywhere for $5... Meh.

There are people who are willing to admit they live in Rochester? :lol: I've been here 7 months and go "Im from Massachusetts" as soon as I can.

bread's done
Back