[Dead]Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mastery (3DS) $39.99 - Gamestop (instore only/YMMV)

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
The Mark of Mastery edition is now $39.99 at Gamestop. Unfortunately it's sold out online so your only chances of finding it at that price is in-store. I realize that it's going to be difficult finding a copy today but you could always get lucky and uncover one. Alternatively, while not as cheap as the recent TRU 2 for $40 deal, the regular edition is $29.99 at Gamestop and Amazon.

Repurposed this thread since it's KH3D related and there wasn't any interest in the previous deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Serpentor']When I click on the $39.99 link, there's no button to check availability in stores :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Hence, the YMMV.

Yeah, it's a great deal if you can find a store that actually has it.

I prolly would look harder if I could use the case, but alas it won't fit my XL.

i think this is almost impossible to find one.. and if there is one 99% chance the gamestop employee will just keep it for themselves

[quote name='FEN1XD0WN']is it just me or did it go back up to $54.99?[/QUOTE]

I guess it wasn't a permanent price drop and more likely a sale since the regular edition also went back up to $39.99. I'll update the title but hopefully someone found a copy at either price.

[quote name='dallow']Your link is broken, but someone posted it above anyway.[/QUOTE]
Ah yes, credit for the locator goes to Fukurou. I just saw his post and the link is fixed.

bread's done
Back