Coinstar: Free 1-day DVD Redbox rental with minimum $5 cash-in (ends 2/16/13)

eLefAdEr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
LINK: https://www.coinstar.com/SpecialOffersDetail/PromoId/28

Updating my old Coinstar thread instead of making a new one. Terms state the promo code will work towards equivalent rental value ($1.50) on bluray movie and game rentals.

"Movie night’s free when you cash in $5 or more at Coinstar in Kroger and pick a NO-FEE eGift Card! Check your voucher for a promo code for a free 1-day Redbox DVD rental. Stop by any Redbox location to redeem your code – then enjoy the show! Offer available 1/20-2/16/13 at the Kroger Co. family of stores: Kroger, Fred Meyer, Fry's, King Soopers, Dillons, City Market, Smith's, Baker's, Ralphs, QFC, and Gerbes."

Fine print:

Promo code terms: Promo code expires 2/23/13. Limit: 1 code per transaction, regardless of # of rentals. 1 time use of code only. Unless specifically stated otherwise, promo code valid at the box only for a 1-day standard DVD rental or a discount worth the value of the standard DVD daily rental rate off the first night's daily rental fee for a Blu-ray Disc™ or video game. Unless specifically stated otherwise, promo codes are not valid online, on the app or for prior rentals. Your payment card (necessary for any rental) will be charged the excess daily rental fee for a Blu-ray Disc or video game and the full daily rental rate for any additional items, plus applicable tax (except for MD rental transactions for which additional tax is not charged) for the first night of rental, if applicable, and will be charged the full daily rental fee for all items plus applicable tax (except for MD rental transactions) for each day you do not return your rental by 9:00 p.m. local time (at the box) after first rental night. Void where prohibited by law. Code must not be copied, sold, or otherwise offered. Any other use constitutes fraud. Cannot be combined with other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Offer subject to cancelation or change at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah when you go to coinstar there is something that says current promotions and it prints out with your totals just be sure when looking for locations that it is a participating one. I glanced at it on my phone and went to walmart and their coinstar didn't have the offer. I wasn't sure if I had 20 and ended up having 68 lol.

bread's done
Back