- - - - -

Take this lame Facebook Quiz! time...

#1 UncleBob  

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:50 AM

So, this quiz popped up three times today on my Facebook... thought I'd give it a whirl after one of the lines of comments seemed to praise the quiz for being more than just flat "Yes/No" questions. Still, a pretty basic quiz, but I do like how it lets you dig a little deeper into some of the questions.

Can't say I was too surprised with my results...

http://www.isidewith...esults/74936929
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#2 crystalklear64   Ded CAGiversary!   13616 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

crystalklear64

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:39 PM

i don't even know how to interpret these results...

Posted Image

ckjp.png

#3 nasum   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3480 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:22 AM

Yeah that's pretty weird.

Mine were pretty obvious but I mainly scored 75-85% for Demo/Green and down in the low 40% for Rep/Libertarian.
3DS Buddy Code 2767-0055-5245 send a pm with your code if you add and I will return the favor
XBL - Nasum2

#4 Temporaryscars   Talks like a Dalek CAGiversary!   23341 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Temporaryscars

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:33 AM

I scored 98% with Gary Johnson, Jill Stein at 75% (no clue who she even is), Obama at 61% and Romney at 53%.

#5 speedracer   Banned Banned   3735 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

speedracer

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:01 AM

I side with Barack Obama on 86% of issues in the 2012 Presidential election.

I side with Mitt Romney on 10% of issues in the 2012 Presidential election.

I side with Texas on 64% of issues in the 2012 Presidential election.

Filthy liberals must be taking this test because I side with Texas roughly never ever ever.

Who you side with by party...
95% Democratic
94% Green
62% Libertarian
3% Republican

Posted Image

#6 CookieParty   Artist formerly known as Burritoman CAGiversary!   3260 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

CookieParty

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:41 AM

Posted Image
Who the Fuck is Gary Johnson or Virgil Goode.

The best part is I don't like Mitt Romney very much. I am once again voting for Pete Rose, or hoping we can elect Thomas Jefferson again.

I do find it odd that I agree 43% with Obama, which I'd disagree with him on the color of the sky.

50% Side with WV--odds are that is somewhat correct, depends on the issue here. In WV you only get elected if you're a Democrat, but things that people here are concerned about are things that Republicans want as well.

I think the accuracy of it is around 6%. Because there's no way in hell those numbers are right.

My Tradelist (Always updated pretty well)

Check out our blog: http://abloggymess.com/ Plenty of fun for everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

philip25033 on PSN and Wiiu

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#7 KingBroly   CAG Club Nintendo CAGiversary!   15248 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

KingBroly

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:07 AM

97% - Romney
51% - Obama

I don't get it, either. I guess they can't stuff I don't have an opinion on as counting for both. :S
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#8 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14846 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:11 AM

Who the Fuck are these people?

Posted Image

#9 UncleBob  

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:17 AM

Gary Johnson - Libertarian Party
Jill Stein - Green Party
Rocky Anderson - Justice Party
Virgil Goode - Constitution Party
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#10 KingBroly   CAG Club Nintendo CAGiversary!   15248 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

KingBroly

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:40 AM

Justice Party? That's a new one to me.
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#11 Feeding the Abscess   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3194 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Feeding the Abscess

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:58 AM

Posted Image

Jill Stein was third, at 21%. If the test were scored properly, Johnson and Goode would have had their scores cut by at least a third (Johnson had only three issues groups listed as compatible with mine, Goode had two. Nobody else had any). Still, my contempt for the Republican and Democratic parties is illustrated.

Anti-State, Anti-War, Pro-Market

ThroneofSeth.png

#12 RealDeals   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1181 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:31 AM

Posted Image I side with Jill Stein on most issues in the 2012 Presidential Election.

Candidates you side with...

93%
Posted Image Jill Stein

on science, environmental, domestic policy, foreign policy, immigration, economic, and social issues more info

80%
Posted Image Gary Johnson

on healthcare, foreign policy, social, domestic policy, and immigration issues more info

74%
Posted Image Barack Obama

on science, environmental, social, and immigration issues more info

70%
Posted Image Rocky Anderson

on domestic policy, environmental, foreign policy, social, and immigration issues more info

30%
Posted Image Virgil Goode

no major issues more info

13%
Posted Image Mitt Romney

no major issues more info

Posted Image You

64%
Posted Image Illinois Voters

on foreign policy, science, healthcare, environmental, domestic policy, immigration, and social issues. More info

62%
Posted Image American Voters

on foreign policy, science, healthcare, environmental, immigration, and social issues. More info

Show all candidates
http://t3.gstatic.co...4wtuy3FpqqoZSRA

Originally Posted by the4thnobleman Posted Image
I need power to come back on! I still need to spend $10 or so to get my $20. Stupid hurricane Sandy Vagina!

Posted Image

#13 Ced   Monster Hustler CAGiversary!   1244 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:43 AM

88% Jill Stein, 86% Obama, 25% Romney, 4% Virgil Goode. No surprises for me though I am amused how terribly against the Constitutional Party agenda I am.
Posted Image

#14 Clak   Made of star stuff. CAGiversary!   8079 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:30 AM

Jill Stein
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#15 dmaul1114   Banned Banned   24688 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

dmaul1114

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:17 PM

Posted Image

#16 Clak   Made of star stuff. CAGiversary!   8079 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

I don't know Rocky Anderson, but the prospect of shouting "Rocky! Rocky!" at a political rally is awesome.:lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#17 Access_Denied   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2834 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Access_Denied

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:00 PM

I've never even heard of Gary Johnson, but with a 96% match, I had to look him up. And I must say, I really like what he stands for. He seems like a cool guy to me. I'd vote for him.

#18 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6739 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

For all you guys that rang up with Stein, are you surprised?

I have to admit that I'm surprised about Rocky though, but only because I had no clue who he was. With a name like the Justice Party, I assumed it was some far right-wing group analogous with the teabagging Constitution Party, which would make no sense to me. Making it the Social Justice Party would make it more clear.:lol:

#19 Clak   Made of star stuff. CAGiversary!   8079 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:29 PM

I'd never heard of Stein either.

#20 dmaul1114   Banned Banned   24688 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

dmaul1114

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

Yeah, I'd never heard of her either. But a lot of times I taken these quizzes in the past I end up matched up with a third party candidate with the Dem close behind. So I wasn't surprised overall.

#21 4thHorseman   The New God CAGiversary!   2365 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

4thHorseman

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

Posted Image

IwillKILLurGOD.png

#22 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6739 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

I'm a little more familiar with Stein because she ran for governor of MA a couple years ago and was already planning on voting for her in November. She's a Green, so I have no clue as to how she gets mixed in with conservatives. Probably just a bad survey.

#23 UncleBob  

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:14 PM

Making it the Social Justice Party would make it more clear.:lol:

DD, you know better. Putting "Social" in the party name would be like saying "bomb" on an airplane. You just don't do it if you want any chance of succeeding in American politics.

#24 IRHari   COME ON! CAGiversary!   3815 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:23 PM

Not surprising, I guess?

Posted Image
"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." -Bill Clinton

#25 IRHari   COME ON! CAGiversary!   3815 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

Wow I'm surprised @ Bob's results. Doesn't believe in Global warming as a threat or evolution but single payer for all.
"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." -Bill Clinton