Rage, Hunted: Demon's Forge (PC) $5 + free shipping @Newegg.com

Just be cautious on Rage. I got it for $6 from Newegg a month or two ago and the damn CD Key was missing a character. Had to send pictures of the discs to Bethesda to get a new key, which of course was standard and not Anarchy Edition.

Looks like they're out of Rage at the moment.

Just my two cents, I love hack-n-slash games and I've played plenty of mediocre ones but I would avoid Hunted: The Demon's Forge, even for $5.

I got it for $8 from Gamefly and it's the only game I've sold within the past couple years.

Rage and Hunted are both Steamworks games in case anyone didn't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rybrad']Rage and Hunted are both Steamworks games in case anyone didn't know.[/QUOTE]

Hunted doesn't activate on Steam. Rage does.

[quote name='sunghost']Hunted doesn't activate on Steam. Rage does.[/QUOTE]

THanks for the info. Was going to go for Hunted but I'll hold off till it's on sale on steam.

[quote name='sunghost']Hunted doesn't activate on Steam. Rage does.[/QUOTE]
That is odd as I got mine from the now-defunct D2D and it registered on Steam, must have been certain retailers only then.

[quote name='rybrad']That is odd as I got mine from the now-defunct D2D and it registered on Steam, must have been certain retailers only then.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think certain digital download copies would register on Steam. I know that the retail boxed copies don't though.

bread's done
Back