Crash Bandicoot (PSOne Classic Download) $3 from Gamestop

NedHead

CAGiversary!
I would get this but since it seems to be having trouble transferring to the Vita at the moment I'll hold off on it because on the go would be the only time I would have to play it. It looks like the price is it's regular price and not a sale price so I have no problem waiting.

I think this and Jet Moto have been posted on the PSN weekly deals thread for over a year now. Could be wrong.

[quote name='Stimes']I think this and Jet Moto have been posted on the PSN weekly deals thread for over a year now. Could be wrong.[/QUOTE]
Yup.

Crash Bandicoot is also redeemable for free with Gamestop rewards points (Jet Moto may be too; I have no idea). That's where I got mine. Word of caution, though: they put you through a lot of hassle to redeem it. Instead of e-mailing you a download code, they e-mail you a coupon which you have to physically print and bring to Gamestop, at which point the cashier will print off a download code for you.

Err I don't understand how you can get Crash free with the GS reward points. Is there a direct link for that?

bread's done
Back