Goldeneye 007 watch for $7 shipped- other designs too!

Nephilim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Edit: You can make any watch you want, not just the 007 version. I have added some of them at the end of this post.

Found this on reddit.com right here and it did not come up in the CAG search.

You can get the decent 007 Goldeneye watch shown below from artscow.com for $7 shipped.

Several people on reddit.com reported getting the watch and were pleased. The photos below are the actual watch you should get.

artscow007watch.jpg

artscowwatch2.jpg

I just ordered and it took about 5 minutes.

Here is how:

1) Go here and grab the image you will need for the watch face

2) Go to artscow.com and sign up for a new account. By signing up for a new account, you get a bunch of free stuff including the watch (shipping is the $7)

3) Go to the Sports Watch page here

4) Click "Create it"

5) On the right under "Get started", click on 'choose file', find the photo you just downloaded, then click "NEXT Add and Preview"

6) As shown below, change the "Overlay" drop down menu to "No Clock Text"

noclocktext.jpg

7) Click "Review and Order"

8) Click "Add to cart" and you should see a total price of ZERO after the deduction of $10.99

9) Click "Checkout" and you should see a price on the right of $6.99 total

10) Pay with Paypal or Credit card and done

If you are buying more than one watch, enter code CLOCKWATCHES at checkout to get each watch for $5.99.

In addition, you can go to this page here and enter the codes and GIVEITEMS to get even more free stuff on your account.

To check the free stuff you have on your account go to "My Account" > Coupons & Discounts

They basically give you tons of free stuff but you pay the shipping.

Nintendo originally sold an official version that had a 007 logo hologram in the center of the watch. They are apparently hard to come by and look like this:

official007watch500.jpg

Other Designs

Mass Effect N7 Logo

I used "White/Black 12 Dots" for Overlay.

Image is here

masseffectwatchcrop.jpg

COD Prestige

I used "White/Black 12 Dots" for Overlay.

Image is here

codprestigewatchcrop.jpg

Resident Evil Umbrella logo

I used "Black/White 12 Dots" for Overlay.

Left image is here---------------------Middle image is here--------------------Right image is here

umbrellawatch350.jpg
umbrellasmallerwatchcro.jpg
residentevilfaceswatchcq.jpg

Resident Evil (Biohazard)

Image is here

biohazardwatchcrop.jpg

Metal Gear Foxhound logo

Left image is here. ------------------------------Right image is here

metalgearwatch.jpg
metalgeardarkerwatchcro.jpg

Assassin's Creed Symbol (credit to patcrazystar64)

I used "No Clock Text" for Overlay.

Image is here.

assasinscreedwatchcrop.jpg

Fallout

IMPORTANT: Put "Horizontal offset" to (-10%). That's MINUS 10%. If you don't do that it will be off-center.

I used "White/Black 12 dots" for Overlay.

Image is here

falloutwatchcrop.jpg

Minecraft

Image is here

minecraftwatch.jpg

Chrono Trigger

Left image is here ---------------------------------------------Right image is here

chronowatchcrop.jpg
chronowatch2crop.jpg

Darth Vader classic (image is from photo of actual watch, credit to patcrazystar64)

I used "No Clock Text" for Overlay.

Image is here

vaderwatchcrop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up, just ordered one. Not official, but close enough!

Incidentally the coupon code CLOCKWATCHES actually brings the price down to 5.99, which is nice.

Nice find. I say this is game related.

sadly, I keep getting this error when I hit 'join'

any ideas? I tried chrome and firefox
Error 404 – Page Not Found

The page you are looking for may have been moved, updated or deleted.
Please check and make sure you have not mistyped the URL.

If the problem still persists, you can contact our Customer Service Team by emailing [email protected].
A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (ctl00$cphMain$chCenter$ctl01$el$Password="5

I did this the day it was posted on Reddit. The quality of the watch is slightly better than I expected but the picture came out rather pixelated. If you don't look at it up close, it's ok.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']I did this the day it was posted on Reddit. The quality of the watch is slightly better than I expected but the picture came out rather pixelated. If you don't look at it up close, it's ok.[/QUOTE]

Did you use the much higher quality png image that was created later in that thread and that I am linking to in this one?

Wait, there isn't an Artscow thread here on CAG? Figured it'd be in the Free section or the referral section somewhere.

If this is your first time using that website, register on it. Doing so will give you several 7-day Free with shipping Coupons and various items ranging from handbags to large Canvas printouts. On top of that, you also get at least 24 various free with shipping coupons on smaller items like mousepads, moneyclips, mirrors and more.

In the smaller items, you'll even the same watch on the main post. Shipping is expensive, but it'll be at most 5.99 for items.

To view you coupons go here
https://www.artscow.com/Member/CreditDiscount.aspx

If you click the "Generate Now" button, it'll give you a code for your coupon to give to other people as well. So it's all transferable.

haha what the hell? I bought one. BTW, it said "$10.99 free credit" does that mean I could have used that credit for something else?

FWIW, this is a VERY low quality watch. Also, the second hand tick noise is fairly loud as well. If you're in a quiet room, you can definitely hear it, not so much if in a social setting.

[quote name='moojuice']FWIW, this is a VERY low quality watch. Also, the second hand tick noise is fairly loud as well.[/QUOTE]
I expect that from a $7 watch:lol:

[quote name='moojuice']FWIW, this is a VERY low quality watch. Also, the second hand tick noise is fairly loud as well. If you're in a quiet room, you can definitely hear it, not so much if in a social setting.[/QUOTE]

I doubt the official one from Nintendo was a whole lot better.

Hadn't heard of this...OP, you are my hero. I've wanted a new watch for a while now but couldn't find any style that I liked/didn't cost hundreds. Thanks!

[quote name='kouleefoh']haha what the hell? I bought one. BTW, it said "$10.99 free credit" does that mean I could have used that credit for something else?[/QUOTE]

No, that is just stating that you got $10.99 credit as the watch was free. Check out the other free stuff you have on your account including 2 other watches, coasters, etc on this page here.

Be sure to go to this page here and enter the codes CLOCKWATCHES and GIVEITEMS to get even more free stuff on your account.

Thinking about some Mario or Solid Snake coasters? :applause:

Sweet. I went ahead and got one like that as well. I'm sure they're going to go crazy trying to figure out this resent surge of $5.99 watches being shipped out. :p

Just ordered mine, didn't have any errors with the page (using Chrome). clockwatches still valid, heck of a find! Thanks!

[quote name='Nephilim']Had no issue in Chrome. Try this register link.[/QUOTE]

thanks, didn't work but made me think of the actual reason. My generated password had some symbols in it that didn't work with the site, so it denied me for attempting to break the internet or something.

time for a cheap watch!

[quote name='Steggy']I would be interested in ordering a hcrono trigger watch instead...[/QUOTE]

All you need to do is find an image to use and upload that instead of the 007 one. Image must be greater than 599 x 599.

I made a few below for you. For these I used the Overlay setting "Black/White 12 Dots".

LEFT image is here ----------------------------- RIGHT image is here

chronowatchcrop.jpg
chronowatch2crop.jpg

I ordered one of these a few weeks ago, and a word of warning, the clasp to secure the band completely fell apart on me. I got to wear it like 4 times. I now need to get it replaced. The quality of the pic in it is surprisingly good though, for the price.

I actually have to original Nintnedo 007 watch. Saw it in an old jewelery box the other day. Also have the Mario digital, Tomb Raider, and Chaos Legions Pocket Watch, Also a Tribes Pocket Watch and an official Nintendo 64 release watch. The Growlanser set with the watch and the Arc The Lad.. Almost has forgotten about some of these and found them going through stuff the other day. Interesting that this comes up when it did as I had almost forgotten about my game watch collection. Awesome.

Johnny B

Interesting find, OP. I can't think of an image I'd want to use, though.

[quote name='therealdanhill']I'd like a resident evil one with the umbrella logo but don't have a good pic for it[/QUOTE]

Bond wears a Rolex in the older movies and Omegas in the last few.

Save your $7 and put it toward a good watch or a video game!

[quote name='therealdanhill']I'd like a resident evil one with the umbrella logo but don't have a good pic for it[/QUOTE][quote name='therealdanhill']Thats the one I was gonna use lol, I want it to be like bigger tho, a little zoomed in, don't know how to do that[/QUOTE]

How's this?

Left image is here---------------------Right image is here

For these I used the Overlay setting "Black/White 12 Dots".

umbrellawatch350.jpg
umbrellasmallerwatchcro.jpg

[quote name='sml_mndz']can it shoot a laser out of it?[/QUOTE]
More important; does it have the watch magnet attract function?

You never know when you'll be in a Siberian jail cell and need to get that cell key.

Or in a Soviet interrogation room and need to magnet grab your gun, which is literally on a table directly in-front of you. Double-Oh Lazy.

This is amazing, thank you Nephilim, but before I order I'm brainstorming ideas for a different design. So far the only ideas I have is either creating a MineCraft or Assassin's Creed themed watch.

[quote name='patcrazystar64']This is amazing, thank you Nephilim, but before I order I'm brainstorming ideas for a different design. So far the only ideas I have is either creating a MineCraft or Assassin's Creed themed watch.[/QUOTE]

Your AC one looks nice. Looks perfectly positioned to me. You can also remove the hour markers if you want (step 6 in the OP). Do you have a link to the image?

Here is Minecraft.

Image is here

minecraftwatch.jpg

[quote name='Nephilim']Your AC one looks nice. Looks perfectly positioned to me. You can also remove the hour markers if you want (step 6 in the OP). Do you have a link to the image?

Here is Minecraft.

Image is here
minecraftwatch.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I had to create the Image myself, it's not perfect but I uploaded it here. http://flic.kr/p/d4HWrQ

bread's done
Back