Gamestop: $10 off Pre-owned $29.99+ Exp. 9/30 (code works instore only)

SEGAMew

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Was at the mall's food court and saw an Gamestop partnered with Coca-Cola advert type of thing, text a number and led me to this code that is the same code they give you no matter what phone numbers you text them with.

Coupon code: EBC3034713

Expires 9/30/2012

I tried to do this online and code wasn't valid, so in-store only guys! Utilize that In-store pick up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume in-store well since the return text was very vague about it =P I'm going to test it in store later today.

I sent a text and it said I have to send a pic back with me and my friends enjoying some coca-cola

I dont have any friends! D:

YMMV

[quote name='Jack_Frost']I sent a text and it said I have to send a pic back with me and my friends enjoying some coca-cola

I dont have any friends! D:

YMMV[/QUOTE]

I randomly had a coke in my cabinet & my fam went to church. So I took a pic w/ my little sisters teddy bear. They sent me the code. :lol:

It is the same code as the op mentioned.

[quote name='SEGAMew']I assume in-store well since the return text was very vague about it =P I'm going to test it in store later today.[/QUOTE]

please report back with the results, if it works in store, thanks

Ok now my question is...do we just write the code down and give it to the employee or what? Will they ask for a text verification?

FYI, they don't verify the photo, just as long as you sent a photo (I sent a picture of a large Subway drink cup filled with Cherry Coke, and second round I sent a photo of two people enjoying margarita at Texas Roadhouse).

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Ok now my question is...do we just write the code down and give it to the employee or what? Will they ask for a text verification?[/QUOTE]

You write it down or show the code on your phone at the cashier.

[quote name='YBX87']please report back with the results, if it works in store, thanks[/QUOTE]

It says in the text:

"Good 4 used game $29.99+ @ any Gamestop, exp 9/30."

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Ok now my question is...do we just write the code down and give it to the employee or what? Will they ask for a text verification?[/QUOTE]

if it is allowed on the forum, some1 who has the coupon can just scan n upload the image on here, since it is a universal code

[quote name='davisdj']It says in the text:

"Good 4 used game $29.99+ @ any Gamestop, exp 9/30."[/QUOTE]

thanks, but i just want to make sure.

[quote name='YBX87']if it is allowed on the forum, some1 who has the coupon can just scan n upload the image on here, since it is a universal code[/QUOTE]

Probably the closest you're going to get to a scan is an inphone snapshot of the text =P

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Good for all of September? Nice. I wonder how many CAG/SD people are gonna send in pictures of cats with coke.[/QUOTE]

lol, it would not last more than a week with such abuses,

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Good for all of September? Nice. I wonder how many CAG/SD people are gonna send in pictures of cats with coke.[/QUOTE]

I took mine with my dog. fuck cats.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']sent a pic of me bathing in coca cola

got a code for free ps3

not sharing code[/QUOTE]

Share the pic then! Lol

[quote name='cancerman1120']I took mine with my dog. fuck cats.[/QUOTE]

Mr. Soph says fuck your dog.

photo-6.jpg

Came back and works in store, got Tales of Graces f for $22.49+tax with PUR :D Code is applied before PUR boost/discount.

[quote name='godsmack13']my pic wont go thru[/QUOTE]

Well unless you want to do this "100% legitly", just give Gamestop the code I gave you guys in the first post =P

[quote name='SEGAMew']Well unless you want to do this "100% legitly", just give Gamestop the code I gave you guys in the first post =P[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to have it in my phone, so I could remember it ;)

Got it to work, had to turn off wifi lol

Thanx OP

This might be a stupid question, but is the $29.99+ the sticker price on the game, or does that $29.99+ include how much it costs with tax?

Well, I just verified that you can't get this without sending a photo. And my phone doesn't send photos. Darn.

[quote name='Frox']This might be a stupid question, but is the $29.99+ the sticker price on the game, or does that $29.99+ include how much it costs with tax?[/QUOTE]

Base price before any discount/tax.

[quote name='CaoPi']Any other game worth it around the $30 range before coupon? Too much on that backlog![/QUOTE]

Depends on the genre you're looking for really. I picked up Tales of Graces f and I plan to get Pokemon Conquest at another Gamestop that had it available.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']did you guys just give the code to the clerk at the counter? Ive never used a promo code in-store before...[/QUOTE]

Yeah pretty much, make sure no typos or anything =P Written on a piece of paper will do.

bread's done
Back