Subway Subprize Party - Code Thread

Complimentary Codes - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: In no event, will a
Participant receive more than 144 Complimentary Codes throughout the Promotion
Period regardless of the method of the Participant’s request. To receive free, unique
Complimentary Codes:
From 8/28/12 to 10/1/12, a Participant should legibly write his/her complete name,
complete street address and valid email address on a properly stamped 3½” x 5”

postal card and mail it
, postmarked no later than 10/1/12, to: SUBWAY® SUBPRIZE PARTY GAME ALTERNATIVE ENTRY Complimentary Code Request,
P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 4832
5, and three (3) Codes, i.e. three (3)
Complimentary Codes, will be emailed back to the Participant that the Participant

may use to play the Game during the Promotion Period. REGARDLESS OF
WHEN CODES ARE EMAILED BACK, A PARTICIPANT MAY NOT ENTER OR
USE THE CODES BEFORE 8/28/12. NOTE: Mail-in requests that are sent in an
envelope rather than being written and sent on a properly stamped 3½”x 5” postal
card will not be processed and will not be eligible to receive Complimentary Codes.
Thanks OP for the heads up...

i always try to get in on the free codes..... i'ma start mailing them out tomorrow or tuesday....
PS: if you go to the post office, you can buy "post card stamps" (that's what i always call them) to mail out the index cards.... they are a little cheaper (like 10 cents or so each) than regular stamps.....

btw... check out the sweet prizes!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not valid until 10/2
Beginning 12:00:00 AM (start of day) ET on 10/2/12 to 10/14/12 at 6:00:00 PM ET,
to receive a Complimentary Code without a purchase, a Participant should go to
http://subprizeparty.subway.com/amoe or click here and follow the instructions to
request a Complimentary Code and three (3) Complimentary Codes will be emailed
back to the Participant. Limit one request per Participant per Day. Each
Complimentary Code is valid for one (1) Game Play throughout the Promotion
Period.

That sucks, I never bother entering these when you have to send in cards via USPS to get free codes. Oh well.

[quote name='Tvols1480']From their facebook page:

6MYYV3MH

twitter:

xhp99ypp[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Didn't win anything, but oh well. Gotta say, this has got to be one of the most cringe-inducing giveaways they've ever had.

[quote name='Tvols1480']From their facebook page:

6MYYV3MH

twitter:

xhp99ypp[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting the codes. I've had solid success in the past for Subway's gaming contests, so I hope my luck continues. I've gotten at least one retail game from each one. Although, I doubt I'll have much luck until the free code page comes online.

Congrats you two above me. I've never won anything from all the Subway Sweepstakes games they had. Here's hoping this one will give me something. Welp. just tried 3 codes and nothing. Good luck to all.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']they need to give out more free codes. I get that email everyday (WHAT U CAN WIN) then I got to go to subway? coem on[/QUOTE]

my subway only had the codes on 1 brand of chips but they taste pretty good

YHRRV7PY and NVHAEWNW.
these codes are found on the subway twitter page,i tried using them today and they are free codes so try them and good luck everyone ^^

NPWHER9P and 6MYYV3MH
found these on there facebook page also.
NPWHER9P works also but i haven't tested the 6MYYV3MH code yet sense i already used my three. let me know if it works or not.

Thanks for the codes, Chemicalgamer01. The 4th code was already posted earlier in the thread.

Every time someone posts, this thread sinks like a brick. I guess people don't care because they're not going to Subway everyday and they definitely aren't going to send in postcards...I'm surprised the free online codes are only going to last 1 week and 5 days.

[quote name='mr.me']Thanks for the codes, Chemicalgamer01. The 4th code was already posted earlier in the thread.

Every time someone posts, this thread sinks like a brick. I guess people don't care because they're not going to Subway everyday and they definitely aren't going to send in postcards...I'm surprised the free online codes are only going to last 1 week and 5 days.[/QUOTE]

i kinda figured as much sense you have to buy you way into the contest this time around. plus i rarely go to subway except for lunch.
i see people winning prizes though which is awesome.

Just won the 'Just Dance 4 Prize Pack' using the codes pyoobez posted at the end of the first page. The second code is what won. Thanks.

justdance4prizepacks.png

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Just won the 'Just Dance 4 Prize Pack' using the codes pyoobez posted at the end of the first page. The second code is what won. Thanks.

justdance4prizepacks.png
[/QUOTE]

Won the original just dance

Current List of Free Codes: (doing this to help keep track)
YXFX9AKM
6MYYV3MH
MTM3REMM
XHP99YPP
YKTJWKK9
9YKNCEKR
NPWHER9P
NVHAEWNW
YHRRV7PY
9HKK9JAV
TEM6RRHM

Gave it another try, but had no luck. Congrats to those guys that just won the Just Dance 4 prizes! I played that at E3 and it was freaking awesome! Hoping I could win one too, but no luck this time.

The method mr.me posted above works and is stackable. Used like ten email addresses. I just cant stare at those people anymore, especially that creepy chicken-legged little girl. So here ya go:
FY9JRJPE
KSVNJRWC
VFMACH7S
9VSTNVSC
C6MHNYTK
RSWNRFEV

...but at least i can get a 5 dollar sub!

1 out of the 3 codes they emailed me today had already been used...This giveaway sucks. :bs:

just went to the AMOE page to try to get more codes to enter,i got a message saying "Sorry! We have run out of available free entry codes"
i hope i'm the only one getting this message. if not then dang these codes went by fast o.o

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']just went to the AMOE page to try to get more codes to enter,i got a message saying "Sorry! We have run out of available free entry codes"
i hope i'm the only one getting this message. if not then dang these codes went by fast o.o[/QUOTE]

You're not. I tried much, much earlier in the day and got the exact same message. Meh...no big deal, as I've never had any luck with any Subway sweep, ever.

[quote name='boagman']You're not. I tried much, much earlier in the day and got the exact same message. Meh...no big deal, as I've never had any luck with any Subway sweep, ever.[/QUOTE]

well dang,oh well lol,i had fun trying to win.

I've always ended up winning a retail game from the previous contests, but this time, all I won was a $5 footlong. I guess I'll save it for the next time I'm either drunk or broke.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']just went to the AMOE page to try to get more codes to enter,i got a message saying "Sorry! We have run out of available free entry codes"
i hope i'm the only one getting this message. if not then dang these codes went by fast o.o[/QUOTE]

I got it too(I guess that has something to do with them sending me a used code?), and they don't even tell you until after you type everything in...This giveaway is pure crap.

I didn't know they only had a set number of free codes and it says nothing about it in rules. They were only doing it for a week and 5 days in the first place, they could have easily provided free codes for such a short time. Now the "No purchase necessary" part is a load of bull.

Oh well, Subway sucks anyway. Crappy low quality ingredients and despite what they say, it isn't healthy.

[quote name='overblood']they got it so you can get more free codes now just won a free sub[/QUOTE]

Lol, it's the last three days and they probably only have subs left to give away. Pretty pointless entering now.

bread's done
Back