Ridge Racer Unbounded - $19.57 on PS3 and 360 - Fulfilled by Amazon

I'm a big Ridge Racer fan but the demo for this was horrible. I knew it was different from the traditional RR but it was bad. I might give the demo another try and see if I want it but doubt it.

Still great deal.

its not bad, completely different from other ridge racer cames. Just need a good $5 filler. any ideas? any good blu rays?

[quote name='pun123']its not bad, completely different from other ridge racer cames. Just need a good $5 filler. any ideas? any good blu rays?[/QUOTE]

Does it need to be exactly $5. What about the Prestige? It's $7.99 though...

I wish this was splitscreen...

Saw a deal for this on Amazon about a week back, but I forgot to buy it. I'm pretty sure this one is a better deal than the one I saw direct from Amazon.

Anyway, has anyone heard anything about which version is better between 360 and PS3? I own both consoles and I care most about smooth gameplay experience, graphic performance, and have no preference on controllers. I heard this version is from Bugbear and they haven't had any previous experience with developing games for PS3, but I know they have for the 360, but you never know, so...

If you know, which version of Unbounded is better, 360 or PS3? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='sykotek']Saw a deal for this on Amazon about a week back, but I forgot to buy it. I'm pretty sure this one is a better deal than the one I saw direct from Amazon.

Anyway, has anyone heard anything about which version is better between 360 and PS3? I own both consoles and I care most about smooth gameplay experience, graphic performance, and have no preference on controllers. I heard this version is from Bugbear and they haven't had any previous experience with developing games for PS3, but I know they have for the 360, but you never know, so...

If you know, which version of Unbounded is better, 360 or PS3? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Try the demos, I think they have them for both. PS3 has a little higher metacritic rating than the 360 but not much of a difference.

Edit: I don't think there is an obvious difference for both consoles so I would buy for the console that you prefer.

thanks, had Ridge Racer Unbounded in cart and then Street fighter x Tekken for 18, this made it even sweeter under $40 for these two games.

I played the demo and couldn't even tell where to go as the graphics are not distinct. It handled well and reminded me of Burnout but it was basically just another racer.

[quote name='Yigytugd']I'm a big Ridge Racer fan but the demo for this was horrible. I knew it was different from the traditional RR but it was bad. I might give the demo another try and see if I want it but doubt it.

Still great deal.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Wish they would just give us trophies for RR7

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']Agreed. Wish they would just give us trophies for RR7[/QUOTE]

YES PLEASE:joystick:
That would make my year! I might just go ahead and get RR6 for the 360 since I don't want to replay RR7... again.

Demo was weird. Call me crazy, but if you take ridge racer and remove all the ridge racer and replace it with second rate Burnout you have a game nobody wants. Purchasers tell me if I got the wrong impression, please. I really was a huge RR fan back in the PS1 days.

[quote name='JK-C']Demo was weird. Call me crazy, but if you take ridge racer and remove all the ridge racer and replace it with second rate Burnout you have a game nobody wants. Purchasers tell me if I got the wrong impression, please. I really was a huge RR fan back in the PS1 days.[/QUOTE]

Exact feelings here. To add salt to the wound, this game runs at 30fps on consoles, a first for the series.

[quote name='JK-C']Demo was weird. Call me crazy, but if you take ridge racer and remove all the ridge racer and replace it with second rate Burnout you have a game nobody wants. Purchasers tell me if I got the wrong impression, please. I really was a huge RR fan back in the PS1 days.[/QUOTE]
This is exactly how I felt just watching the gameplay. I saw one where one of the developers was playing and he kept running into buildings that he thought you could bust through, but was wrong.

I may be too old school here, but I just want another normal Ridge Racer.

bread's done
Back