Free 48 Hour XBOX Live Codes!!! Get them now

mcdirt

CAGiversary!
The Admin over at XBOXFACES just posted saying he is giving away free 48 Hour XBL codes.. I just got one.. SO get them while he still has them :)

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']signin w facebook fatal error ack...[/QUOTE]

Ughh sorry about, I never used Facebook to login. But post on the site about the error, im sure the Admin or whoever is in charge would fix it. I just got 10 more 48 hour codes :) After I post a few more things I just ask for another and they send them. THey are even giving them out on the main page but those you have to be quick for since people are redeeming them fast :)

Here is the last one I got..

WK82Q-P4W3T-XCH7P-XCC6B-WVC2G

Redeem it and enjoy.. lol.. I think im going to request more :)

Wow. No comments even though I just gave a free code I got? Lame cause it was redeemed without a comment wtf..

Here is the code I just got.. If I dont get replies here I wont post more..

No replies = never again

[quote name='mcdirt']Wow. No comments even though I just gave a free code I got? Lame cause it was redeemed without a comment wtf..

Here is the code I just got.. If I dont get replies here I wont post more..

No replies = never again[/QUOTE]

WTF Did I really just spaz out and give the same code?

New code. lol

HWGDC-WWQ8P-G8PMC-4XMHK-QD7CW

Good luck

Here is another code.. LOL Why not just sign up and get codes on that site? Seems like they are giving out thousands..

MMJ7V-9FC6H-GF46F-YTQ2J-TF8VW

By the way I just a status update or a video and ask for another one.. 2 mins of work not even..

[quote name='Inbox']i got about 24 of them to give away if anyone needs. been saving them for no reason[/QUOTE]

My little brother needs some live time, if you have a spare one I would like it, plz. :)

[quote name='Inbox']i got about 24 of them to give away if anyone needs. been saving them for no reason[/QUOTE]

If you could spare one I would really appreciate it.

[quote name='mcdirt']The just asked the admin on http://xboxfaces.com for a couple of codes to give out here.. So he gave me 2 :) Here they are.. Enjoy

CPGVB-X2P8R-8P8TR-G24FD-RJ6M3
TM4YB-4Q47G-H2G9F-7YW83-GGGR6[/QUOTE]

I grabbed the first code. Thanks.

[quote name='mcdirt']The just asked the admin on http://xboxfaces.com for a couple of codes to give out here.. So he gave me 2 :) Here they are.. Enjoy

CPGVB-X2P8R-8P8TR-G24FD-RJ6M3
TM4YB-4Q47G-H2G9F-7YW83-GGGR6[/QUOTE]

second one is lurked

can i get one please? can i get one? been craving to play some halo on my brother's 360 while he's in the marines

I might post up a few more today, just waiting for the Admin to reply to my PM. You guys should really sign up there you will get from what I see an unlimited amount of Live codes and they always hold contests and what not where I did well as well as other CAG members.. :)

Here is todays code:

BKVD3-FF8HQ-B446G-FHRT9-F8634

I wont post anymore it gets clipped without a thanks..

Also this code came from xboxfaces.com

[quote name='mcdirt']Here is todays code:

BKVD3-FF8HQ-B446G-FHRT9-F8634

I wont post anymore it gets clipped without a thanks..

Also this code came from xboxfaces.com[/QUOTE]

Was trying to redeem this on my son's account but it was coming up invalid. Don't know if someone took it already or if I'm just retarded and can't type it in right.

Thanks anyway for giving these out! I wanted to get them from the site, but I saw he posted that he didn't want people to sign up and ask for a code, so I definitely didn't want to be a lurker.

[quote name='Manifest95']Was trying to redeem this on my son's account but it was coming up invalid. Don't know if someone took it already or if I'm just retarded and can't type it in right.

Thanks anyway for giving these out! I wanted to get them from the site, but I saw he posted that he didn't want people to sign up and ask for a code, so I definitely didn't want to be a lurker.[/QUOTE]

Well just post a status update and do a profile image you shouldnt be considered a lurker.. Also they just announced their Halloween contest which is easy to win and they say they so far is cash, borderlands 2 and MS points.. SO maybe just peep in everyone once in a while.. Here is a code for you.. Hope your fast

48 Hour Code:

6DC3H-GYCDD-QT6MY-24W62-YJDGZ

[quote name='mcdirt']Well just post a status update and do a profile image you shouldnt be considered a lurker.. Also they just announced their Halloween contest which is easy to win and they say they so far is cash, borderlands 2 and MS points.. SO maybe just peep in everyone once in a while.. Here is a code for you.. Hope your fast

48 Hour Code:

6DC3H-GYCDD-QT6MY-24W62-YJDGZ[/QUOTE]

Nah, tried redeeming like 2 minutes after you posted it, and it was taken already. Someone little bitch is lurking this thread hard. I signed up already for the site, just waiting on the email to validate, so I should be able to get one later. Thanks again though for trying.

[quote name='Manifest95']Nah, tried redeeming like 2 minutes after you posted it, and it was taken already. Someone little bitch is lurking this thread hard. I signed up already for the site, just waiting on the email to validate, so I should be able to get one later. Thanks again though for trying.[/QUOTE]

WOW I am so sorry.. The admin over that site gave me a lot to give out but Ill OM you a code now.. I refuse to post codes here anymore since no one post they claimed it fuck that!

PMING you now.. Please post here once you got it..

[quote name='mcdirt']WOW I am so sorry.. The admin over that site gave me a lot to give out but Ill OM you a code now.. I refuse to post codes here anymore since no one post they claimed it fuck that!

PMING you now.. Please post here once you got it..[/QUOTE]

Just saw your message this morning. Thanks!

[quote name='mcdirt']WOW I am so sorry.. The admin over that site gave me a lot to give out but Ill OM you a code now.. I refuse to post codes here anymore since no one post they claimed it fuck that!

Hey you think you could PM me a code? :) i wanna play some MW3 and GOW3 with my pals.

If you have any to spare I'd appreciate one, thanks!

Same here, would definitely appreciate a code. :)

I think its awesome that you guys are so helpful when it comes to stuff like this. I've been trying to get some codes for a while since we hit hard times and can't get gold. Good looks people. Hopefully I will catch one eventually. :)
xx

can u spare a code? last time i used xbox live gold was when it didnt require payment method (and i was registering 3 new accounts on a new console for 1 month of gold).
thank you!

bread's done
Back