Xbox LIVE Back to School Sale from Sept 4-10, 2012. Open to all members

Jouvert

CAGiversary!
Xbox LIVE Back to School Sale from September 4 - 10. Open to both Silver & Gold members

XBLA Games

boxartlg.jpg

3D Ultra Minigolf — 200 Microsoft Points (was 400 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Assault Heroes — 200 Microsoft Points (was 400 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Assault Heroes 2 — 200 Microsoft Points (was 400 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Bloodforge — 600 Microsoft Points (was 1200 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Carcassonne — 400 Microsoft Points (was 800 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Geometry Wars Evolved 2 — 400 Microsoft Points (was 800 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Joe Danger Special Edition — 600 Microsoft Points (was 1200 MSP or 50% off)
Joe Danger Special Edition DLC: Showtime Content Pack — 120 Microsoft Points (was 240 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Mortal Kombat Arcade — 400 Microsoft Points (was 800 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Raskulls — 400 Microsoft Points (was 800 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Rock of Ages — 400 Microsoft Points (was 800 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Rocket Riot — 200 Microsoft Points (was 800 MSP or 75% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Sam & Max Save the World (all 6 episodes) — 800 Microsoft Points (was 1200 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space (all 5 episodes) — 800 Microsoft Points (was 1200 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I — 400 Microsoft Points (was 800 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II — 600 Microsoft Points (was 1200 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Stacking — 300 Microsoft Points (was 1200 MSP or 75% off)

boxartlg.jpg

The Simpsons Arcade Game — 400 Microsoft Points (was 800 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Warp — 400 Microsoft Points (was 800 MSP or 50% off)

DLC/Add-ons

boxartlg.jpg

FIFA 12 DLC: EA Sports' UEFA EURO 2012 — 900 Microsoft Points

boxartlg.jpg

Forza Motorsport 4 DLC: Porsche Expansion Pack — 800 Microsoft Points (50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Guitar Hero III DLC: Metallica "Death Magnetic" Full Album
— 720 Microsoft Points (was 1440 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Metro 2033 DLC: Ranger Pack — 120 Microsoft Points (was 240 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Pinball FX2 Core table pack — 400 Microsoft Points (was 800 MSP or 50% off)

banner.png

Pinball FX2 "Marvel: Vengeance and Virtue" table pack — 400 Microsoft Points (was 800 MSP or 50% off)

FYI: For those of you who are not familiar with Pinball FX2, you will need to first download the Pinball FX2 game which is free:

Pinball FX2 (Full Game) — FREE

boxartlg.jpg

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 (11 Course Pack) — 1600 Microsoft Points (was 3200 MSP or 50% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Transformers: WFC DLC - Map and Character Pack #1 — 200 Microsoft Points (was 400 MSP or 50% off)
Transformers: WFC DLC - Map and Character Pack #2 — 200 Microsoft Points (was 400 MSP or 50% off)

thumblg.png

Bloodforge: Mini-Balor — 120 Microsoft Points (was 240 MSP or 50% off)

thumblg.png

Bloodforge: Mini-Cailleach — 120 Microsoft Points (was 240 MSP or 50% off)

thumblg.png

Rock of Ages: Boulder Helmet — 80 Microsoft Points (was 160 MSP or 50% off)

thumblg.png

Rock of Ages: Mini-Boulder Pet — 120 Microsoft Points (was 240 MSP or 50% off)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, I just bought Raskulls (happy with it)

Might consider AW: american nightmare, but I havne't even played the first...

c'mon Shadow Complex!!!

Late update. Here's a special one-day sale on L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass that's part of the Back to School Sale.

Special 1 Day Sale on L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass. Sale price valid for Sept 4 only!

boxartlg.jpg

L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass — 400 Microsoft Points (was 960 MSP or 58% off)

[quote name='PapaLau']Add Alan Wake: American Nightmare 600MSP
[/QUOTE]

That's actually part of the (Gold exclusive) Deal of the Week, and is not part of the Back to School Sale. Thanks, anyway.

[quote name='dotCody']Porsche pack worth it?[/QUOTE]If you like Porsche. I never cared for the Porsche cars in any of the Forza games, and I have played them all.

[quote name='dotCody']Porsche pack worth it?[/QUOTE]

well in terms of this sale, sure. But there are hundreds of other cars in the regular game to satisfy your need. That is unless you are a Porsche nerd like myself. The 06 911 turbo i have in 3 in fricking boss. But I wouldn't go buying any dlc just to recreate it.

[quote name='draven1089']Bloodforge looks good, anyone play it?[/QUOTE]

It looks good, the trial is good for a bit... and then it really sinks in how average at best the game is. I just played the demo, and it was fun and freaky for about ninety seconds.

I am mainly looking at Warp (loved the trial), Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Stacking.

The Back to School savings kontinue ...

Special One-Day Sale on Mortal Kombat Season Pass. Sale price is active for September 5 only!

boxartlg.jpg

Mortal Kombat Season Pass — 600 Microsoft Points (was 1200 MSP or 50% off)

Season Pass contains four downloadable characters Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain and a mystery warrior. After purchasing the Mortal Kombat Pass, all content must be accessed through the Mortal Kombat in-game store. All game content included in the Mortal Kombat Season Pass is also available for sale as individual purchases on Xbox Live marketplace. Do not download this content from Xbox Live Marketplace to avoid being charged twice.

I'm thinking of getting all the following, would this be worth dropping 2140 MSP on?

600-Joe Danger SE
120-Joe Danger SE DLC
400-Raskulls
400-Rock of Ages
200-Rocket Riot
300-Stacking
120-Metro 2033 Ranger DLC

[quote name='TeaBisquit']300-Stacking[/QUOTE] Stacking is worth it. I bought it last time it was on sale, but it wasn't this deep. It's an easy game, but it has a lot of style.

[quote name='IceBlueShoes']Tempted to pick up the Simpsons... hmm...[/QUOTE] I dropped way more money into that machine at Chuck-E-Cheese than this $4 sale price.

I play Simpsons every now and then when I'm in the mood for an arcade beat-em-up. Never got the X-Men one as it never interested me. TMNT and Simpsons were the ones I played constantly when I was a kid, so I HAD to get those.

Same as above poster. If I'm in the mood I'll play Simpsons now and then. I'm hoping more friends buy it during the sale so I can play again.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Picked up Raskulls, both sonics, and Simpsons with this sale. Still debating if I should get Sam and Max as well as Joe Danger[/QUOTE]

If you like adventure games, Sam and Max are a must

[quote name='anikan72']New 1 Day Deal is the Forza 4 Season Pass for 1200 MS Points
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm ... this doesn't include the "Porsche Expansion Pack", does it?

"Forza 4" has some weird stuff going on. There is this "Season Pass", and also the "VIP Membership" ... both offer different DLC and/or discounts.

I may just wait for a GotY edition ... but that isn't a bad price if you like all the DLC that comes with it.

More Back to School savings ...

Special One-Day Sale on Forza Motorsport 4 Season Pass. Sale price is active for September 7 only!

boxartlg.jpg

Forza Motorsport 4 Season Pass — 1200 Microsoft Points (was 2400 MSP or 50% off)

Includes Forza Motorsport 4 DLC released from November, 2011 through April, 2012.

To answer onemorechanc's question: The season pass does not include the Porsche Expansion or any other DLC pack after April.

[quote name='chimpian']nabbed stacking.
my tim schaffer collection is now complete :)[/QUOTE]

Stacking was much more of a Lee Petty game than a Tim Schafer game, you know.

More Back to School savings ...

Special One-Day Sale for September 9 - Saints Row: The Third Season Pass

boxartlg.jpg

Saints Row: The Third Season Pass — 800 Microsoft Points (was 1600 MSP or 50% off)

Saints Row: The Third Season Pass includes the listed game content:

Nyte Blayde Pack
Genkibowl VII
Gangstas in Space
The Trouble With Clones

If you purchase this Season Pass all content should be accessed through the in-game store AND NOT DOWNLOADED from Xbox LIVE Marketplace or you will be charged twice.

[quote name='CoolGrub']FIFA 12 DLC?
FIFA 13 is being released in two weeks from Tuesday..[/QUOTE]

...is there a difference between FIFA 12 and FIFA 13? :booty:

The last Daily Deal is now up. Don't forget that Monday, September 10th is the last day for this sale, so try some demos.

Special One-Day Sale for September 10 - WWE '12 Fan Axxess

boxartlg.jpg

WWE '12 Fan Axxess — 480 Microsoft Points (was 960 MSP or 50% off)

Fan Axxess is premium content for the ultimate WWE fan. With its purchase you get the All Unlockables and WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer. Please note: This purchase does not include Online Axxess, The Miz's Awesome Attires, or WWE Superstars The Rock and Kane. Visit wwe.thq.com for more details.

bread's done
Back