- - - - -

$10 off pre-orders $39.99 and up, Newegg

#61 Kirin Lemon   世界を革命する者 CAGiversary!   5011 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Kirin Lemon

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:37 AM

I'm sure they will. That's why I also have an order with Gamestop. One of them is going to need to be returned, and I'm probably going to keep the one that cost me $10 less ;)

This is my plan exactly.
Posted Image

#62 ElektroDragon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   821 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

ElektroDragon

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:13 AM

DENIED. #@$%@# NEWEGG. Buy from Gamestop folks, I have a lot of stock invested in them, I would love you guys helping to make me rich. Thank you. :)

#63 D.Choy   Oh Hai. CAGiversary!   941 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:31 AM

Thanks OP. In for one Kirby Collection for 29.99.

#64 Gamer SDP   not much of a gamer CAGiversary!   4950 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:49 AM

got Kirby as well. didn't go preorder crazy like last time since only one use.

#65 OtakuFerret   Salty Scrub CAGiversary!   252 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

OtakuFerret

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:38 AM

Thanks, OP! I don't even remember getting the email, but the code worked for me. Preordered Kirby! <(^_^<)
Posted Image

#66 Drclaw411   I miss Cartoon Orbit CAGiversary!   3271 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:10 AM

Almost went with Sonic, but there is already a ton I have coming in November. Went with Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse for 360. Thanks OP.
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#67 GaMeR_2007   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   931 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

GaMeR_2007

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:01 AM

Ended up pre-ordering Killzone Mercenary for $29.99, couldn't pass it up. And forgot about S&A-S RT, but I just pre-ordered that too since it would be just about the same price w/o the promo anyway (and I loved the first one).

#68 SteveGo   What's my name? CAGiversary!   1216 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:24 AM

Pre-ordered Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Kirby Dream Collection for $29.99 each. Great deals with the $10 off and free (albeit slow) shipping.

#69 Wetrix   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   48 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:17 AM

Thank you, OP. Pre-ordered Kirby like everyone else. Time to cancel Amazon's order of it.

#70 dcm1602   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1085 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

Ill mention that this is without a doubt the best deal (probably period) that youll find on the world of warcraft expansion.

Since its 39.99 and I dont pay tax on newegg (some do I know) so 30$ for an expansion thats usually 45, not bad at all.

#71 MilesDP5   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   35 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

MilesDP5

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:47 AM

My backlog is so big I was on the fence about ordering something. Thanks for reminding me about Kirby! Canceled my Amazon pre-order and placed it with Newegg.

#72 nightmarishhero   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   581 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

nightmarishhero

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:50 AM

worked for me, finally got to pre-order ZE:VLR after missing out with previous codes

#73 Crimson Mist   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   149 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Crimson Mist

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:26 PM

I couldn't find a single game that I wanted to pre-order for the PS3, 3DS, or Vita. I think I've already ordered everything that I wanted with previous coupons from NewEgg.

#74 apterous   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   816 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

apterous

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:07 PM

Hmmmmm do I want Code Of Princess? Or Persona 4 Gold? Hmmmmmmmmmmm so much temptation, such a huge backlog...
Posted Image

#75 Bosamba   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2037 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:14 PM

Ill mention that this is without a doubt the best deal (probably period) that youll find on the world of warcraft expansion.

Since its 39.99 and I dont pay tax on newegg (some do I know) so 30$ for an expansion thats usually 45, not bad at all.

When I was playing WoW, the last thing I was willing to do was wait to play the newest content. I bought the last expansion direct from Blizzard. They allow you to pre-download almost the entire thing so that when Midnight PST rolls around, you can instantly hop in the new stuff.

Some of my fondest memories is rushing into Vashjr with everyone else and fighting over quest mobs.

:grouphug:

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#76 goldenticket   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   3 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

goldenticket

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

I hope that everyone is getting the bonus edition of Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed. I think it's going to be a first print thing. I hope it is.

i have sega transformed preordered through newegg (ps3) whats the bonus?

#77 Gamer SDP   not much of a gamer CAGiversary!   4950 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:06 PM

Pre-ordered Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Kirby Dream Collection for $29.99 each. Great deals with the $10 off and free (albeit slow) shipping.

did someone get the code to work on multiple orders?

#78 Bizzquik   TheBizz CAGiversary!   1541 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

did someone get the code to work on multiple orders?

Yeah, I just did.

I pre-ordered one game yesterday morning, then came back an hour later to pre-order another - and was declined.

Taking a chance, I canceled my first pre-order this morning. Then I waited five minutes for the NewEgg system to realize I had just canceled my pre-order, and I was able to pre-order that same game with the code. Then I immediately pre-ordered the second game with the code. Both times, I got the $10 off.

I think the trick is to be quick like a ninja to beat the NewEgg system from detecting that you have already used the code! ;)

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#79 morrodox   Hedonistic Iconoclast CAGiversary!   895 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

morrodox

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

Denied. F.U., NewEgg, I'll go to Amazon.

DENIED. Maybe I should buy something from them again sometime.

So... because they're not giving you the discount like everyone else, you should give them more business? That... makes... sense...?

#80 BLink   Since 2005 CAGiversary!   1299 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:37 PM

So... because they're not giving you the discount like everyone else, you should give them more business? That... makes... sense...?

They give you a discount IF you made business with them so if you didn't buy anything then don't complain.

#81 chimpmeister   Hates gimmicks CAGiversary!   3239 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

chimpmeister

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:03 PM

I was able to use the code for one preorder (Under Defeat HD), but when I tried later to order a second copy, it was rejected. One time use per eligible account, apparently.

#82 Jinque   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   154 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:41 PM

Yeah, I just did.

I pre-ordered one game yesterday morning, then came back an hour later to pre-order another - and was declined.

Taking a chance, I canceled my first pre-order this morning. Then I waited five minutes for the NewEgg system to realize I had just canceled my pre-order, and I was able to pre-order that same game with the code. Then I immediately pre-ordered the second game with the code. Both times, I got the $10 off.

I think the trick is to be quick like a ninja to beat the NewEgg system from detecting that you have already used the code! ;)

Pretty much explains it. I used the code back-to-back and got in two preorders the first time. I believe I tried a third immediately as well but was rejected.

#83 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   3268 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

In for Wii Kirby Collection. Was going to pass at $40 since I already have all but the GB games from VC, but at $30 it will go great with the Club Nintendo Kirby medal I ordered :3

#84 Fatalis Fafnir   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Fatalis Fafnir

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:16 PM

Heres hoping Newegg puts up Killzone Trilogy Collection for pre-order before the promo ends.

#85 AngryNerdJosh   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   562 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

AngryNerdJosh

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:11 AM

was hoping killzone trilogy would be available. hmmm... killzone mercenary or doom bfg... decisions decisions...

#86 AngryNerdJosh   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   562 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

AngryNerdJosh

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:20 AM

i was able to use it multiple times

#87 Prismatico   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   435 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Prismatico

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:25 AM

They give you a discount IF you made business with them so if you didn't buy anything then don't complain.

In my case, I do plenty of business with them. I get deal emails, but never these promotional emails and these codes never work for me. I know I'm not the only one with this issue, either.

#88 Midnighthawk   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   145 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Midnighthawk

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:00 AM

I asked a CS rep about it and apparently you need to be on their promotional list in order for it to work, which is crap. They don't want to hand out $10 for my business I'll just head back to Amazon and take the credit instead.

#89 Fatalis Fafnir   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Fatalis Fafnir

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16879261413

Killzone HD is available for pre-order, but the promo code says "The promo code BTENANF35 is for a product not in your shopping cart. Please check your promo code and try again."

Guess it doesnt work for me.

Edit: Just tried it for other pre-orders and the code does work.

#90 blcklblskt   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   217 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

blcklblskt

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

I would use this code on Adventure Time: HIKWYSOG, but they don't have the Collector's Edition on Newegg. :(