Score! (NES Storage Case]

Komentra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
My girlfriend is a member of a bunch of buy/sell/trade groups on facebook. She saw this NES/SNES Storage Case someone was selling for $10. Being a video game collector and needing something to hold my NES & SNES games $10 seemed like a steal and had it in my hands just a few hours later.

But not as much as a steal as I was expecting.

I got home looked at some some previous auctions & current auctions for the same case and they went upward of $79-$110.

It seems they made the case in grey and in black. The one I have is in black however mine is in much better condition than the one listed in the auction below. If ANYONE has any knowledge about these cases and their worth I'd love to know, thanks.

Grey

Black

Looks awesome, man. I have some official Nintendo cases, as well. Mine are black and have a handle on the top, sort of like a briefcase. I've been trying to find some information about those, but to no avail. Either way, I've never seen the cases that you have. It looks really cool, though.

[quote name='Komentra']My girlfriend is a member of a bunch of buy/sell/trade groups on facebook. She saw this NES/SNES Storage Case someone was selling for $10. Being a video game collector and needing something to hold my NES & SNES games $10 seemed like a steal and had it in my hands just a few hours later.

But not as much as a steal as I was expecting.

I got home looked at some some previous auctions & current auctions for the same case and they went upward of $79-$110.

It seems they made the case in grey and in black. The one I have is in black however mine is in much better condition than the one listed in the auction below. If ANYONE has any knowledge about these cases and their worth I'd love to know, thanks.

Grey

Black[/QUOTE]

Just so you know, you linked to the same auction twice...

No info to add as far as the value.

[quote name='gpgorbosjr']Just so you know, you linked to the same auction twice...

No info to add as far as the value.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I realized that then I went back to find the correct link and lost it.

bread's done
Back