Offer: Skylanders SideKick Pets Set of 4

Ai2iK1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
238 (100%)
Just got this set of 4 and looking to sell or trade. Looking for $100 for the set

Each is a mini version of the larger skylander

Terrabite is a mini version of Terra Fin
Gill Runt is a mini version of Gill Grunt
Trigger Snappy is a mini version of Trigger Happy
Whisper Elf is a mini version of Stealth Elf
2012-08-25+11.37.21.jpg

Oh good, my free money (+tons of bonus cheetos) should be arriving soon, too.

I'll be going the dreaded "will ship internationally" route on eBay with mine. These were only offered to residents of the U.S., so the only way for 3rd worlders to get them is through us.

BTW, good job on unsealing/opening them all up when you fully intended to flip them instead of selling them still-sealed in their plastic wraps. :roll:

The biggest lesson I've learned from this whole Sidekick thing thus far is that I absolutely fucking hate Lay's potato chips. I'll be using bags of them as packing filler if it doesn't sell internationally (shipping food overseas is a no-no)

[quote name='Kerig']Oh good, my free money (+tons of bonus cheetos) should be arriving soon, too.

I'll be going the dreaded "will ship internationally" route on eBay with mine. These were only offered to residents of the U.S., so the only way for 3rd worlders to get them is through us.

BTW, good job on unsealing/opening them all up when you fully intended to flip them instead of selling them still-sealed in their plastic wraps. :roll:

The biggest lesson I've learned from this whole Sidekick thing thus far is that I absolutely fucking hate Lay's potato chips. I'll be using bags of them as packing filler if it doesn't sell internationally (shipping food overseas is a no-no)[/QUOTE]

I didnt plan on flipping them. I got them for my kids and after they saw what they did in the game they asked if we could sell them.

bread's done
Back