BOOTLEG Vita games now starting to show up

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
I just got another copy off ebay (first copy i was renting from gamefly)

GAMEFLY COPY BIG BOLD LETTERS ON CART AND The B was sort of blurred
EBAY COPY SMALL LETTERS (not as thick type)

I went over to local gamestop to see.. They had 4 used copies and all 4 copies had SMALL LETTERS he noticed a small indent on the botton of the vita cart and goes RIGHT THERE ITS A BOOTLEG

I thought you could not bootleg vita games

JUST A HEADS UP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just completed a season and moved into POST GAME PLAY

the game will not advance no matter what i do (win or lose the game) when it says sim to next game it goes back to that same game....

Its been beyond the 30 days i got the game so taking it back to the store does not help

and the

SOB on the sony 800 line i talked to tonight mostly said too bad and go fuck yourself since he said sony did not even make or have anything to do with the game

any help anyone or am i shit out of luck and going to have to contact the BBB to complain

Last edited by a moderator:
got a hold of sony this morning and was told they KNOW THE GAME IS BUGGY

the only way to advance past the bug is to SIM to another date

it did work but stilll sort of pissed

If it isn't too much trouble, can you post pictures of the bootleg game? I'd like to look it over and see what we're dealing with. I didn't even know it was possible to make bootleg Vita games. You'd think the Vita would just reject it?

[quote name='ohram']If it isn't too much trouble, can you post pictures of the bootleg game? I'd like to look it over and see what we're dealing with. I didn't even know it was possible to make bootleg Vita games. You'd think the Vita would just reject it?[/QUOTE]

well i finally got though sony phone number and what they are thinking it is

one might been a first print and 2nd might been a later print (or one from canada )

mine looked like this from gamestop

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MLB-12-Show...1934?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item20cb09f92e

gamefly one had bolder letters and the B on MLB was BLURRED and you could not see the white dots in the B and there was a little line on the botton of the game

like said maybe its a canada copy or a label reprint

[quote name='slidecage']well i finally got though sony phone number and what they are thinking it is

one might been a first print and 2nd might been a later print (or one from canada )

mine looked like this from gamestop

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MLB-12-Show...1934?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item20cb09f92e

gamefly one had bolder letters and the B on MLB was BLURRED and you could not see the white dots in the B and there was a little line on the botton of the game

like said maybe its a canada copy or a label reprint[/QUOTE]
Wait im confused. So you were renting one from gamefly and decided to get buy one off ebay? The one you bought ebay was the bootleg but you could play it to a certain point?
Id also love to see pictures of it, this is interesting.

I don't have any idea what this is about. I would assume it is about MLB 12 The Show because there are links to that game but I see no mention of it in the title or the OP.

Silly slidecage

[quote name='Jd8531']Wait im confused. So you were renting one from gamefly and decided to get buy one off ebay? The one you bought ebay was the bootleg but you could play it to a certain point?
Id also love to see pictures of it, this is interesting.[/QUOTE]

the gamefly one was the bootleg one ....

how do you post pics on this site again...i sort of find it funny that i did take pictures of both games and once i sent them to sony i never heard a thing from them in the past 4 days..

even working copies of show 2012 for vita is buggy as hell... the other one i have is lagging like a sob and got 4 error codes in the last 2 days

Wow i did hear rumor they have bootleg copy on southeast asia from friend of mine, (not sure it works or not) post picture on random free sites and show is link

[quote name='slidecage']the gamefly one was the bootleg one ....

how do you post pics on this site again...i sort of find it funny that i did take pictures of both games and once i sent them to sony i never heard a thing from them in the past 4 days..

even working copies of show 2012 for vita is buggy as hell... the other one i have is lagging like a sob and got 4 error codes in the last 2 days[/QUOTE]

And yet I've had the Show since release and have yet to get any error codes. The only bug I've had involved stealing bases and the catcher jumping up to throw while the ball goes behind him to the backstop and you can't do anything once you reach the base.

It's not laggy though, and never has been for me, so it's certainly not fair to say working copies are buggy as hell.

bread's done
Back