The Howard Stern Thread

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']On this thread, http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49104 CheapyD wanted someone to make a Howard Stern Thread. Here we can discuss the day's show, and various howard stern related topics.

First off, does anyone even listen to the show regularly? I do. I listen everyday.[/QUOTE]
im a regular listener, and his radio show, is sooo muchbetter than the one on E!

Yeah I like the radio show better than the TV show. The TV show mostly just shows when girls come on, not that I am gay, but it gets boring after a while. I like when they just talk amongst themselves, and the news portion of the show.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Yeah I like the radio show better than the TV show. The TV show mostly just shows when girls come on, not that I am gay, but it gets boring after a while. I like when they just talk amongst themselves, and the news portion of the show.[/QUOTE]
but would the tv show be better, if it was on a higher channel, but yet didnt have any editing

I was watching the amputee beauty contest on E! the other day. Some of the girls were really attractive. Anyways, I was telling my co-worker about it yesterday when the only amputee on campus (and is a woman) comes into the store. I still don't know if she heard me talking about it but it freaked me out because that was a one in a million chance that could happen. I wasn't saying anything bad, just talking about the fact it was on.

I don't listen to it, but I watch it whenever I can, which is actually quite often. The shows I see are actually a couple of weeks old because they're on TV instead of radio.

I almost never listen in the mornings but download the MP3 torrent and listen at night or during the day.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']I was thinking of calling the show, should I?[/QUOTE]
yeah, mention cag if you want too, though the cheapster might have to check with you on that one

I never listen to Stern anymore, he's usually pretty boring these days. I used to listen all the time because I had a friend who interned there 3 years ago and her boyfriend works for Stern and is occassionally on the show.

[quote name='alongx']I never listen to Stern anymore, he's usually pretty boring these days. I used to listen all the time because I had a friend who interned there 3 years ago and her boyfriend works for Stern and is occassionally on the show.[/QUOTE]

who is it?

[quote name='smalien1']I was watching the show and he pulled an Oprah and bought a hot girl a prosthetic leg.[/QUOTE]

That was cool of him to do.

bread's done
Back