[DEAD] $12 off all Video Game Preorders $49.99 and up @ Newegg again

kulaguy

CAGiversary!
List

Search for PREORDERSAVE12 to find eligible titles if link doesn't work.

Code: EMCNANC23

Can be used only once per order, but can be redeemed in multiple orders. Expires on 9/9/12 or sooner. YMMV if it works for you though. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. I was able to get Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition for $38, and simply used a previously applied $10 promotional credit on Kirby. :D

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']We have found 0 items that match.[/QUOTE]

Ok. I updated the link. I hope it works.

Thanks for posting this deal, OP.

I have no idea if Wii U games will be $49.99 or $59.99, but with this deal it is possible to get Scribblenauts Unlimited for $37.99 if anybody is interested.

If anyone wanted to know, this code finally works on remember me, puppeteer, and the batman armored edition for the Wii U. The previous codes never worked on them so it's great they do now. It will not work for the black ops II hardened edition though.

[quote name='kyo645']If anyone wanted to know, this code finally works on remember me, puppeteer, and the batman armored edition for the Wii U. The previous codes never worked on them so it's great they do now.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

Pre-ordered Dead Island Riptide and Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition.

Also: Is this a good time to preorder 59.99+? Or is there a few extra bucks off when that promo comes around again, usually.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Right now amazon has fall of cybertron for ps3 for $52.00[/QUOTE]

Huh?!?! Different website and a game that's already released. How does it relate to this thread/deal

[quote name='rnocerino']Does Newegg bill right after when you preorder or bill you when it ships out? Just wondering.[/QUOTE]

When it ships.

Thanks for the speedy response and letting me know. I'm debating now...decisions, decisions, decisions...

[quote name='StryderOmega']When it ships.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP. I just checked my email and go this as well. Great time to sell off Kinect Sports to BB for $12 and get an extra $12 off for the ultimate edition :D

[quote name='StryderOmega'] Also: Is this a good time to preorder 59.99+? Or is there a few extra bucks off when that promo comes around again, usually.[/QUOTE]

Newegg ususally gives out a maximum discount of $12.00. Occasionally they've given out $15 on specific titles such as Rage, but generally speaking it's only $12. The promo they had earlier where it was $15 off $59.99 and up on all preorders was great but it's not something I've never seen them do. Plus it was limited to only people who had received the e-mail. Others tried it but the promo code didn't work for them.

Bottom Line: This is a great deal on saving money up front for new releases. Don't hesistate to lock down some pre-orders, you can always cancel later.

I'm considering Kinect Sports ultimate. I can trade in KS1 & 2 for $29.40 to Best Buy. Too bad there's no way to transfer BB credit to Newegg, though. :)

Great deal, but I'm still waiting on another $10 off promo for preorders for games $39.99 and up. Missed out on Mists of Pandaria last time. :|

[quote name='punkmaggit']Thanks op! Newegg has been getting all of my preorders lately![/QUOTE]
Yeah, Newegg has been eating Amazon's lunch.

Thanks for this OP!

I've noticed that lately I've been buying more from Newegg and Best Buy lately, rather than Amazon. I guess that's a good thing as come September 15th, everyone living in California will have to pay tax on Amazon purchases.

That, and the fact Newegg and Best Buy are beating Amazon with prices recently, I think it's going to be a long time before I buy from Amazon again. That is unless, they actually start acting competitive again.

[quote name='crunchewy']I'm considering Kinect Sports ultimate. I can trade in KS1 & 2 for $29.40 to Best Buy. Too bad there's no way to transfer BB credit to Newegg, though. :)[/QUOTE]

You could always get a prepaid visa and put it on your paypal :D

I'm wondering who ships faster Best Buy or New Egg. I don't want to go to best buy every Tuesday to pick up pre-orders. Saving 7 bucks vs this new egg deal isn't worth the long lines.

I'm new to PC gaming and don't know how all this works, but if I pre-order one of these games will I be able to activate them on Steam? I'm interested in picking up Metro, Bioshock Infinite, and Far Cry 3 if they can activate on Steam.

i guess tank tank tank. my kid said it looks cool. I already abused the $10 of 39 and $15 off 59. I've heard bad things about CoD: Vita. Thanks OP

So I pre-ordered Persona 4 and Ragnarok when Newegg had their $10 off $40 coupon going. Then I found out they came out with a Mercenary edition for Ragnarok. Problem is, my Persona 4 and Ragnarok order are in the same order. Anyone know what I should do so I can get the Mercenary edition instead?

I think I just set a record for pre-orders in one day.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Borderlands 2
Dead or Alive 5
Xcom Enemy Unknown
Dishonored
LittelBigPlanet Karting
Call of Duty Black Ops II
Hitman Absolution
Of Orcs And Men
Far Cry 3
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Zombi U
Prey 2
Ni No Kuni
Aliens Colonial Marines
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Bioshock Infinite
Rayman Legends
The Witch and the Hundred Knights
Tomb Raider
Dragon's Crown
Grand Theft Auto V
Anarchy Reigns
The Last of Us
Puppeteer
Dead Island Riptide
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Metro Last Light

[quote name='gettinmoney662']So I pre-ordered Persona 4 and Ragnarok when Newegg had their $10 off $40 coupon going. Then I found out they came out with a Mercenary edition for Ragnarok. Problem is, my Persona 4 and Ragnarok order are in the same order. Anyone know what I should do so I can get the Mercenary edition instead?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you can't cancel just 1 item from the order like Amazon's system. I would pre-order the Merc edition to lock it in and email them to cancel the regular edition from the other order. If they say no you can either cancel the Merc edition or just let both ship and refuse delivery of the normal version...

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Yeah, Newegg has been eating Amazon's lunch.[/QUOTE]

Yep, seriously. Amazon even cut off their $1 release day delivery for non-prime customers. :(

I won't preorder any games from Amazon anymore unless they offer an exclusive edition or something.

[quote name='goUGA']How much is release day shipping? I can't check right now. Thanks[/QUOTE]

I presume you mean shipping where you get the game on release day. I don't think they offer it. So if you want that, you need to pre-order at amazon or somewhere else that offers it.

[quote name='crunchewy']I presume you mean shipping where you get the game on release day. I don't think they offer it. So if you want that, you need to pre-order at amazon or somewhere else that offers it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's what I meant. Thanks.

Thanks OP, deal is even better since Newegg is one of the last places that does not charge me sales tax. Preordered Rayman, AC3, Lego LOTR, Far Cry 3 PC, and Zombie U, most were 38$ shipped..

[quote name='Draknight']If you guys want a list of eligible game just do a search for PREORDERSAVE12.[/QUOTE]

Great tip. Thanks.

Hopefully NewEgg has a $12 off Pre-Order sale active on September 13th (Thursday) - that's the big day of the WiiU reveal, and presumably the date for when Nintendo announces pricing on its own WiiU games (and therefore they show up as pre-orderable).

I would love to get some more WiiU games pre-ordered at $12 off!

[quote name='Jinque']I'm guessing you can't cancel just 1 item from the order like Amazon's system. I would pre-order the Merc edition to lock it in and email them to cancel the regular edition from the other order. If they say no you can either cancel the Merc edition or just let both ship and refuse delivery of the normal version...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess that's my only option, shit. I should have placed separate orders before, ah well.

I only pre-ordered Puppeteer, Remember Me, and Ragnarok Odyssey as I had everything else already pre-ordered with them.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Yeah, I guess that's my only option, shit. I should have placed separate orders before, ah well.[/QUOTE]

Another option if they say no is to lock in the merc edition now.. and hope for another 10 off 40 coupon before ragnorok comes out. then you can order persona and just cancel your original order. over a month left... so there's a good chance. i was actually counting on another coupon to lock in my own merc edition. had the regular preordered from some other coupon.

grabbed Remember Me, since you couldn't grab that last time around for some reason. besides, i hadn't seen gameplay footage at that point (which looks amazing).

i have like 25 games preordered through newegg at this point. they are owning this.

bread's done
Back