Ratchet and Clank Collection $20 at Target

[quote name='Flame Killa']50% off the normal price, the free shipping seems pretty quick too.

The description though sounds like it's for All 4 One so I'm not quite sure what I'm gonna get, but it's still worth a try

link[/QUOTE]

The MSRP is 29.99 so it isnt half off.

All 4 one is on sale for $19.99 this week so yeah...i bet it's that.

I'll check it out when I'm there later.

Fwi, this should work with the $10 w/ preorder deal(check weekly as thread)

Edit; what do you mean it sounds "like" all 4 one....it says the name right in the description?! Good luck but I'm not gonna take the chance with simply an error of the cover art on their end. Too much hassle to sort out later for $10

I just got this game from best buy for $30 two days ago, paid for it with those free rewards certificates that Coke handed out last week so it was technically free

Nice find op. Too bad I have sworn off on all Collections from now on (except ZOE). Have to many current gen games in my backlog to start adding last gen game collections on top of that.

Somebody posted this last week and confirmed it was All 4 One. Target is known for screwing up description and pics on there website.

[quote name='Bumslie']Somebody posted this last week and confirmed it was All 4 One. Target is known for screwing up description and pics on there website.[/QUOTE]
This is right. Target has a lot of these issues.

I got this for free using CitiRewards points. If anyone uses Citibank they should use their CitiRewards for games at Bestbuy like I do :D

[quote name='shadowkast']Edit; what do you mean it sounds "like" all 4 one....it says the name right in the description?! Good luck but I'm not gonna take the chance with simply an error of the cover art on their end. Too much hassle to sort out later for $10[/QUOTE] Yeah, don't bother buying this listing guys, shadowkast and mitch079 are right. Target.com has issues about listing items correctly. You're gonna get a copy of All 4 One and will have to return it for a refund if you don't want it. You will not be additionally compensated in any form.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']"This webpage has a redirect loop
The webpage at http://www.target.com/p/ratchet-clank-all-for-1-playstation-3/-/A-13276106 has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer."

Looks like they took it down and are trying to fix it right now.[/QUOTE]

So it only gives me this error in Chrome, other browsers work fine.

Still, I'm not going to bother. I'll just wait for the inevitable $10 drop. OP should at least be commended for being quick!

I'm going to attempt to price match this with BestBuy and use my two gift cards to get it for $10 ($12 w/ tax probably). Hopefully they don't check the DPI and allow me to get it.

Either way, nice find.

I just looked up my order...the item's name on my order has now changed to "PS3 RATCHET&CLANK:ALL FOR1", even though it still shows the placeholder picture for the Collection (and the item page still says Collection). Maybe they're in the process of updating/fixing this?

I'm going to let my order ride, and if they send All-4-1, I'll see if they'll let me swap in-store.

[quote name='derintrel']How are you going to price an online ad? YMMV I suppose. Maybe you can talk yours into it?[/QUOTE]

My BestBuy just brings it up online from their computers. I figured every BestBuy could do this too?

Either way, I'm going to my usual BestBuy and asking them to price match it.

Just went to best buy and showed him the listing on my phone and had it price matched with no problem at all, but could be YMMV.

[quote name='derintrel']How are you going to price an online ad? YMMV I suppose. Maybe you can talk yours into it?[/QUOTE]
Pull it up on your phone and show them

[quote name='Yigytugd']My BestBuy just brings it up online from their computers. I figured every BestBuy could do this too?

Either way, I'm going to my usual BestBuy and asking them to price match it.[/QUOTE]

This. At mine they just pull it up online on their computers and price match without a problem. It can be YMMV though, depending on who you get. One time I had to price match at customer service and the girl pulled it up on her computer, then called around to several stores to see if it was available at that price.

[quote name='shadowkast']

Edit; what do you mean it sounds "like" all 4 one....it says the name right in the description?! Good luck but I'm not gonna take the chance with simply an error of the cover art on their end. Too much hassle to sort out later for $10[/QUOTE]

Did you read the actual DESCRIPTION, not just the title?

"Created exclusively for the PlayStation®3 by Insomniac Games, Ratchet & Clank®: All 4 One packs an explosive punch by introducing 4-player co-op to the franchise for the first time. Play together online or offline as the greatest heroes (and villain) in the Ratchet & Clank universe form the unlikeliest team in this humorous adventure blending high-powered, accessible gameplay with astounding moments and cinematic visuals.

Key Features:
4-Player Cooperative Mayhem. Play alone or with up to 3 other friends as Ratchet, Clank, Qwark or Dr. Nefarious, each with their own unique skills and an arsenal of co-op weapons.

Play Together Side-by-Side or Online. Drop in and out of Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One at anytime, playing alongside friends or family as you fight together in spectacular cooperative battles.

A Cinematic Experience 4 All. For the first time in the franchise, play together with friends through a sprawling, high-definition Ratchet & Clank adventure filled with humor and unforgettable moments."

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Did you read the actual DESCRIPTION, not just the title?

"Created exclusively for the PlayStation®3 by Insomniac Games, Ratchet & Clank®: All 4 One packs an explosive punch by introducing 4-player co-op to the franchise for the first time. Play together online or offline as the greatest heroes (and villain) in the Ratchet & Clank universe form the unlikeliest team in this humorous adventure blending high-powered, accessible gameplay with astounding moments and cinematic visuals.

Key Features:
4-Player Cooperative Mayhem. Play alone or with up to 3 other friends as Ratchet, Clank, Qwark or Dr. Nefarious, each with their own unique skills and an arsenal of co-op weapons.

Play Together Side-by-Side or Online. Drop in and out of Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One at anytime, playing alongside friends or family as you fight together in spectacular cooperative battles.

A Cinematic Experience 4 All. For the first time in the franchise, play together with friends through a sprawling, high-definition Ratchet & Clank adventure filled with humor and unforgettable moments."[/QUOTE]
Yeah that was my point. OP said it sounded "like" all 4 one but was gonna take a chance. I'm saying it clearly is all 4 one based on the description and was gonna pass

Oh....go packers!!!

[quote name='shadowkast']Yeah that was my point. OP said it sounded "like" all 4 one but was gonna take a chance. I'm saying it clearly is all 4 one based on the description and was gonna pass

Oh....go packers!!![/QUOTE]

Ok, I misunderstood then.

And fuck the Packers. Da Bears!

Couldn't get BestBuy to price match but he did say he'd ask the manager for a override and I can call tomorrow to see if the manager will allow it. Doesn't look like I'll call since the price is no longer on the Target page. Oh well, there's always next time.

I got BB to PM this even though the price had been pulled by the time I got to the store. I also got two other things PMed and I'm a silver member, which I leveraged to help get this deal. I brought the link up through my phone, then had to just go to the target website and do a search for the title. Well it brought up all the Ratchet & clank titles they carry, one of which was A Crack in Time, which is also $19.99. The way the page displayed on my phone, it made it look like it was for the Collection.

why is this thread still up with that misleading title? besides fooling other stores into a PM (and even this should've been exhausted by now with the price having been adjusted) it needs to die and stop making me think I can get Ratchet for cheap(er).

[quote name='ChaosLaw']why is this thread still up with that misleading title? besides fooling other stores into a PM (and even this should've been exhausted by now with the price having been adjusted) it needs to die and stop making me think I can get Ratchet for cheap(er).[/QUOTE]

Don't post and bump the thread to the top....it will get buried eventually

[quote name='ChaosLaw']why is this thread still up with that misleading title? besides fooling other stores into a PM (and even this should've been exhausted by now with the price having been adjusted) it needs to die and stop making me think I can get Ratchet for cheap(er).[/QUOTE]

Do you really get confused every time you see the thread title again?

Ordered and shipped mine. Email shipping notification still says "Ratchet and Clank Collection". Target order status page says "RATCHET ALLFOR1". No idea what's going to show up, guess it's a fun game at least.

When my short-term memory starts to fail me, I post-it note everything ;)

bread's done
Back