Pokemon B/W2 collectors edition guide $23.32(Barnes and Noble) $23.09(Amazon)

[quote name='seether254']a guide? are you fucking me? this is pokemon its made for eight-year-olds.[/QUOTE]

that is a rather ignorant comment. the game is made for everyone not "8 year olds". there is also quite a lot of strategy, and information that you need to know. granted you can look it up online, but it's always cool having it right in front of you.

Got one, thanks OP!

[quote name='seether254']a guide? are you fucking me? this is pokemon its made for eight-year-olds.[/QUOTE]
I get it since I love the Pokemon series, I don't really look at it the whole time, but I'll look at it for sidequests and stuff

You obviously have no idea how chock full of content these games can be . . .

[quote name='InfenroIII']You obviously have no idea how chock full of content these games can be . . .[/QUOTE]

Obviously i do since i love the games and have played most of them. I just dont see the need for a guide for a DS game.

haha go back to playing MW3 troll, that's the true game made for 8 year olds :bouncy:
I already have it preordered @ Amazon. I always get the guides for the main Pokemon games.

[quote name='seether254']Obviously i do since i love the games and have played most of them. I just dont see the need for a guide for a DS game.[/QUOTE]

So are you admitting that you're an eight-year-old, or are you backtracking because you saw how wrong you were? Either way Pokemon is the deepest RPG in recent memory with one of the most active and rapidly-evolving (pun intended) metagames ever. To even think mechanics this complex were intended for...you know what, why bother?

[quote name='thefurrypanda']Is this even gunna have pokedex info? Or will it be like guide 1 of 2 like original b/w?[/QUOTE]

The original B/W had a complete guide with pokedex too.
http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Black...62724&sr=8-6&keywords=pokedex+black+and+white

And yes since they are both collectors, it should have a pokedex like the previous one did.

EDIT: It also says it has a pokedex on the book description. I don't ever buy guides since you can get everything online but for some reason I love getting the pokemon guides with the games.

:applause:

Well my son turns 10 next week, not 8, but he does have an entire shelf full of other Pokemon books so this may make a nice present for him, hardcover numbered and all. We also have a 20 pack of Hexbug batteries for $5.75 waiting for another item to get FSSS so this works out great.

Yes, I know the book doesn't publish until Oct. 7th and his birthday is next week, I'll just print him out a photo and stuff it in an envelope. Won't be the first time.

Pokemon is one of the deepest RPGs out there.

[quote name='seether254']Obviously i do since i love the games and have played most of them. I just dont see the need for a guide for a DS game.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok, so it's just that all DS games are made for 8 year olds

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']The original B/W had a complete guide with pokedex too.
http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Black...62724&sr=8-6&keywords=pokedex+black+and+white

And yes since they are both collectors, it should have a pokedex like the previous one did.

EDIT: It also says it has a pokedex on the book description. I don't ever buy guides since you can get everything online but for some reason I love getting the pokemon guides with the games.[/QUOTE]

Still cant find anywhere that says it comes with the pokedex. B/w 1 makes a big deal out of it but nothing in 2s description

bread's done
Back